My Draft Site is up and running and now we are giving back Go Ravens

As many of you know, I run my own draft website and have several players and friends on the Ravens. I brought you exclusive interviews with some of our players. Well now for all the help you guys did for me, I am giving back to you.

Check out my this contest for a 40 dollar gift card at NEW ERA HAT COMPANY
    All you have to do is sign in using your Facebook account or Twitter account and pick a few football players. IF your picks have the highest points at the end of the week you win a gift card, Pretty easy contest

http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/do-you-l...rd-to-new-era/

Re: My Draft Site is up and running and now we are giving back Go Ravens

I liked your stuff. However on the mock draft I think that the Ravens will more likely go for a Tight End/ Wide Reciever rather than a Nose Tackle

Blog Entries

Dan McCullers is not a 1st rounder.

He is a 2-down player at best in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Dan McCullers is not a 1st rounder.

He is a 2-down player at best in the NFL.

I think he can be a very effective 2 down player in the NFL, kind of like how the 9ers used Isaac Sopoaga. That is not worth a first or even 2nd round pick IMO, and its not even like we need a guy like that. We still have Haloti Ngata, who will most likely be the starting NT next season because there is virtually no sense in cutting him when you're only saving $1M, and a very promising 3 down NT in Brandon Williams.

We need a C, and a TE before anything else in the draft.

Blog Entries

If they go DL in the first round, which I guess is a possibility, I'd prefer Ra'Shede Hageman. He is 6'6" 320lbs and he can move. He is a 3-down player in most schemes. He kind of reminds me of Muhammad Wilkerson or Kevin Williams.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If they go DL in the first round, which I guess is a possibility, I'd prefer Ra'Shede Hageman. He is 6'6" 320lbs and he can move. He is a 3-down player in most schemes. He kind of reminds me of Muhammad Wilkerson or Kevin Williams.

Again, would rather go with upgrading this putrid offense first. I'm pretty happy with Brandon Williams and Haloti Ngata for now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Again, would rather go with upgrading this putrid offense first. I'm pretty happy with Brandon Williams and Haloti Ngata for now.
    Absolutely and it is likely that they contractually will have to keep Ngata next year.

I am really hoping next year's draft is dedicated to the offensive side of the ball.

Obviously it depends on where the ravens end up drafting but if the two biggest needs are C and TE I do not think that there will be anyone worth taking in the middle of the first round. That's not the way that Ozzie and co normally do things anyway. I think the best playmaker available will be taken, or a trade back scenario to the back of the first and then take the top TE or C left. Who knows, this team will get hot at the end of the season, miss the playoffs and fuck our draft position.