Watching the Saints-Patriots Game

Now that Tom Brady is an NFL QB. He has almost no receivers, yet wins the game over the Saints with no TOs while needing a TD, and finds an undrafted Rookie free agent in the EZ for the win. The Saints are heartbroken.
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Blog Entries

Re: Watching the Saints-Patriots Game

He also has one of the best OL units in the NFL and an offensive coordinator that has a proven track record of capable offenses.

I see you continuing to hate on Flacco though. Good for you.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

What about when he got dominated in the AFC Championship and shut out in the second half at home?

Blog Entries

Oh, and please try to keep threads on the main Ravens 24x7 page strictly pertaining to the Ravens.

Thanks.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Brady is terrific, but he has benefited from a terrific run game this year while he fights through his struggles with his receivers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Amazingly lucky, saints defender saw the ball, but did not defend it right. Give brady props, he never quits.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He also has one of the best OL units in the NFL and an offensive coordinator that has a proven track record of capable offenses.

I see you continuing to hate on Flacco though. Good for you.
    Why do y'all continue conversing with trolls? Firestarter has proven time and again that he isn't a Ravens' fan.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

when the Saints went 3 and out and settled for a field goal I knew they screwed up. Give Brady over a minute and he'll do it almost every time.

But YES he has plenty of time in the pocket to survey the field and wait for a receiver to clear, and that is a big part of it.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Firststater View Post
    Now that Tom Brady is an NFL QB. He has almost no receivers, yet wins the game over the Saints with no TOs while needing a TD, and finds an undrafted Rookie free agent in the EZ for the win. The Saints are heartbroken.
    Hey remember when Brady threw the interception and his defense had to make a stop with about two minutes left? They got him the ball back. Flacco didn't get the chance because our defense couldn't get him back on the field.

Blog Entries

The refs missed a blatant hold on that last minute TD pass.

Wow. Yeah, that's a mugging for sure.