Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OT - Stay classy, Yankees

I know it's OT, so mods feel free to move this whenever you'd like. Just thought this could use some attention.

A 10-year old kid in a Red Sox jersey was at a Yankees/Sox game over the weekend and asked the Yankees' Shelley Duncan for an autograph. Duncan obliged, but added "RED SOX SUCK" to his signature. Now, I guess you could just call this a prank, but to a 10 year old - it's pretty low. I mean, it's a kid and Duncan is pretty much stooping to his level. I could see if an adult in a Sox jersey had asked, you might call this justifiable, but I still think it's pretty shitty when done to a 10 year old.

Here's a link to the story, including a picture of the autograph.

http://bostonherald.com/news/regiona...icleid=1031894

Any thoughts on this?

Re: OT - Stay classy, Yankees

No offense Losac but get this Yankees crap off this board...this is for Ravens talk.

FM

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It's about the behavior of sports professionals and this is ridiculous. The item signed should be replaced with something signed by every Yankee accompanied by an apology.

I really dont see anything wrong with this. The reason why, the Red Sox suck.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

5. Re: OT - Stay classy, Yankees

Isn't this kid a fan of the team whose entire stadium chants "Y*nkees Suck" whenever they play each other?

And, for clarification, they both suck. I can't tell the difference between them any more.

Isn't this kid a fan of the team whose entire stadium chants "Y*nkees Suck" whenever they play each other?
    yes and when the Patriots win a Superbowl this sentiment is needed to be expressed. Go figure.

WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

That goes to show you the class the yankees have

Next time he'll know better than to ask a Skankee for an autograph.