Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 136137138139140 LastLast
Results 1,645 to 1,656 of 1671
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread Packers @ Ravens 10/13

Offense is just not good enough. Not enough good players. Monroe was a nice acquisition but this offense will not have success with Gradkowski at C. He is awful. Just horrible.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I had this for a loss in beginning of season and said we'd be .500 going
    into Pissburgh.

And RAvens still get 10 wins and POs for 6th straight year.

Look at the schedule left.
    I figure we'll go 1-4 on the road (beat Clev) and 4-1 at home at best. That makes us 8-8.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OriAl View Post
    Of course it does. But it was the defense that didn't do its job in the fourth quarter. The offense and coaching screwed the pooch the other three quarters.

The defense had no reason to be tired out at the start of the fourth quarter. Time of possession was relatively even, and the weather was cool. We needed defensive stand late, and didn't get it.
    Agreed, but you can't expect to keep holding Rodgers and Co. under 20 points. That just doesn't seem realistic.

4. Re: Game Thread Packers @ Ravens 10/13

You aren't going to win a game when you decide to start playing in the 4th quarter...I like the fight but I want fight for FOUR quarters. I wasn't so sure they'd beat Green Bay but they EASILY could have won this game. You better not give Shittsburgh life next week...bring your A game from the FIRST, 1st, F-I-R-S-T Quarter until the final whistle.

Strictly on harbs, going for it and not taking points, then doing a ridiculous hail mary attempt before half giving them another FG off a sack fumble. 6 point swing, we lost by 2. I have zero hope for the offense as far as the rest of the season goes. It was totally inept in the first half, and the only reason it was someone decent in the 2nd was because the packers had a comfortable lead and some blown assignments. The D looked great today, albeit with the packers down 2 receivers.

Of course it does. But it was the defense that didn't do its job in the fourth quarter. The offense and coaching screwed the pooch the other three quarters.

The defense had no reason to be tired out at the start of the fourth quarter. Time of possession was relatively even, and the weather was cool. We needed defensive stand late, and didn't get it.
    this is ridiculous... stop posting here... you obviously don't understand the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Offense is just not good enough. Not enough good players. Monroe was a nice acquisition but this offense will not have success with Gradkowski at C. He is awful. Just horrible.
    True, although Monroe got beat badly on the strip sack at the end of the half.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They held the pack to their lowest score of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Which was great. But the game is four quarters long for the defense, just as it is for the offense. The defense executed for three quarters, the offense executed for approximately a quarter and a half. The loss is more on the offense.
    Al

Which was great. But the game is four quarters long for the defense, just as it is for the offense. The defense executed for three quarters, the offense executed for approximately a quarter and a half. The loss is more on the offense.
    The loss is entirely on the offense. They could only move it against a bad prevent defense.

Blog Entries

If someone had told you we would hold Green Bay to 19 points, would you have predicted a win for the Ravens? I certainly would have. Until I saw that offense of ours.

Blog Entries

Piss just got their first win over Jets so they will be on a roll next week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    True, although Monroe got beat badly on the strip sack at the end of the half.
    Yep, but I think Monroe will be fine over time. Gradkowski is no better now than he was in the preseason. No improvement whatsoever. No push up the middle in the running game, free runners up the middle all game in the passing game.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52