Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Coachwatch

Blog Entries

Re: Coachwatch

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don't think Frazier should be fired. I think the GM should find him a damn quarterback.

Mike Smith might be saved by his recent success, but only one playoff win may also work against him.
    Come on, man! They paid $3M for Freeman, rushed him into his first game and he hasn't played since. What kind of dumbass move was that? If you decide he's worth the money then have a plan...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Come on, man! They paid $3M for Freeman, rushed him into his first game and he hasn't played since. What kind of dumbass move was that? If you decide he's worth the money then have a plan...
    They forced Frazier's hand by making that trade. He had to play him. You don't trade for that guy and don't play him, while your season goes down the drain. The man got them to the playoffs last year with Ponder at QB.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    They forced Frazier's hand by making that trade. He had to play him. You don't trade for that guy and don't play him, while your season goes down the drain. The man got them to the playoffs last year with Ponder at QB.
    I am not sure who wanted that trade but it seems like they didn't have a plan. And Cassel is very serviceable, there was no need to get another guy IMO.

I do think Frazier is a good coach, not sure if he will survive but if they're smart they'll keep some stability and fix the QB situation

Rex thinks he'll be fired

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/g...g-fired-122213

"According to NFL on FOX insider Jay Glazer, Ryan told his players in a team meeting on Saturday night that word on the street is he'€™s getting fired."

I'm sure he'll find work before long. wouldn't he be great on tv?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

FWIW

@BillLekas: Jim Schwartz, Mike Munchak, Dennis Allen and Leslie Frazier are goners. Mike Shanahan likely done as well. TBD on Rex Ryan and Jason Garrett

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...ches-gms-2013/

SI's Don Banks; LOTS of changes coming. Bill O'Brien of Penn State seems to be a popular candidate to replace somebody.
    no love for Brian Billick???
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    ... no love for Brian Billick???
    I could be wrong, but Billick has indicated he does not want to be a Head Coach again. He did make a ton of $$$ when he was Ravens HC, including some years after was let go by Bisciotti. TV analyst is a great gig for a smart guy like Billick, and he doesn't have to put in 12 hour days and put up with the BS... Bc

If Rex Ryan got canned I would love for him to come back to Baltimore. Granted Ryan doesn't seem like the kind of guy to come back to his old job, but a man can dream can't he?

Blog Entries

sounds like Rex will survive but it may be a dark day for several other coaches come Monday

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I could be wrong, but Billick has indicated he does not want to be a Head Coach again. He did make a ton of $$$ when he was Ravens HC, including some years after was let go by Bisciotti. TV analyst is a great gig for a smart guy like Billick, and he doesn't have to put in 12 hour days and put up with the BS... Bc
    I really enjoy listening to Billick on TV.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

ESPN is reporting Bill O'Brien to the Houston Texans is almost a done deal

Blog Entries

Glazer is reporting fired coaches will include Schwartz, Frazier, Shanahan and a bunch of 'maybes'. Interesting because Detroit would owe Schwartz $12M if they fire him but they're apparently willing to pay it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk