3 games in London confirmed next year.

'The NFL announced Tuesday that a third regular-season game will be added to the London schedule for the 2014 season.

NFL Exposure
    NFL Around the World
    Take a look at images of NFL games and festivities from around the world.
    The Jacksonville Jaguars, Atlanta Falcons and Oakland Raiders will each play one home game at Wembley Stadium next year.

It's no coincidence that all three franchises are dissatisfied with their current stadium situations. The dates of the games and opponents for each club will be announced later this season'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...regular-season

Ravens do play the Jags and Falcons next year - all at home. Raiders not on the schedule - but even if they suddenly did well - Ravens have the AFC West team at M&T as well.

So, nothing for Ravens fans in UK next year.

Re: 3 games in London confirmed next year.

Three games?? This needs to end....or keep it to 1

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Would love to have one of our away games show up in Wembley but not one of the home games. Figures we got both of them (Jags/Falcons) at home next year.

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    Would love to have one of our away games show up in Wembley but not one of the home games. Figures we got both of them (Jags/Falcons) at home next year.
    I agree wouldn't want the ravens to give up a home game just so I could see them in London

Yeh, I'd much rather we gave up a road game for a London game. Hopefully one of the 2016 games will end up being in London.

Any word across the pond as to the 2016 teams to play in London?

From what I've gathered, it may grow to eight teams, two of which should be the Jaguars and Redskins. A dozen other NFL teams have not participated, so the Ravens may have a 50/50 shot at appearing in London.

With Wow airlines $99 deals from BWI, London would be an appealing road trip destination. Hopefully without losing a Ravens home game.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Nothing apart from rumours, none of which seem to have any basis in fact. If the Ravens come over, it won't be versus the Jags by virtue of potentialsame place finishes: the games are announced way before the season ends so those games won't be set.