Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: MNF - Jets Falcons

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    What a terrible call to go for it once, let alone twice. You're only down 10. Kick the ball and take the 3.
    Exactly.

The Falcons haven't been able to run the ball all game, the Jets have one of the most impressive fronts in the league, you would only be down 7 with an entire half to go if you take the points there.

Mike Smith is a buffoon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

This game is awesome. Go JETS. That defense reminds me of some old Ravens teams

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Geno Smith playing great. Outshining some vets this week.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Geno Smith playing great. Outshining some vets this week.
    He's sitting in a clean pocket, makes things easier. Jets are controlling the LOS on both sides.

Bet ryan won't admit it,but Geno is the Jets future. No way they score with sanchez. Jets are looking good so far, watch out pats. Ryan on the otger hand, looks like he hasn't a clue. Falcons looking like they will not make post season this year, what a shame. Joe was the right draft choice, he plays to win with a bad Oline and only 1 receiver that can catch.

I tell you...if Flacco had the protection that Geno Smith is getting....sky would be the limit. It bugs me seeing other team's oline doing a decent job and the Ravens still struggling.

Blog Entries

First off, mugging Gonzalez was genius. It was supposed to leave one play left and talk Smith into settling for the FG. Smith does them one better, he goes for it, trying to run Jacquizz off tackle.

I can understand him wanting to spark his team and recognizing that his defense is struggling. I just don't like the play call.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by MickieB-OM View Post
    I tell you...if Flacco had the protection that Geno Smith is getting....sky would be the limit. It bugs me seeing other team's oline doing a decent job and the Ravens still struggling.
    I bet our line would look better against the Falcons.

Blog Entries

Timeout Falcons.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Already there is a whiff of desperation in the dome. Falcons better buckle down and get the 3 and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I bet our line would look better against the Falcons.
    LOL...you have a point.

Blog Entries

he was lost on that blitz. I'd drop the empty backfield

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!