Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Re: MNF - Jets Falcons

This is probably the only good primetime game I've seen this season

Re: MNF - Jets Falcons

Matt Ryan has made a career of doing what Smith is doing right now. A quick drive into field goal range and his kicker always makes it for the "come from behind win". Let's see if Smith is as lucky as Ryan to have a field goal complete the drive for him.

Wow Falcons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

On the kicker's toe now.

This is definitely close enough he should make it.

Impressive by Geno.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Wow. That was a pretty exciting game all the way through.

Blog Entries

Falcons scored to fast. They really suck. Why run it to 3 seconds with a timeout. Kick at 6 seconds. This wasn't an upset. Now braves have Freddy Garcia pitching a do or die game, hilarious.

This is like the Jets of 2009 again. Dominant D, offense tries to do just enough to win, and even has a QB that tends to do goofy things. Pretty funny.

10. Re: MNF - Jets Falcons

LOL @ the Falcons. I usually root against every other AFC team but I didn't mind seeing the Jets beat that pussy Matty Ice in Atlanta

"Matt Ryan did the Matty Ice deal and walked his team down for the win"?!?! Are you serious? Announcers even give him credit for engineering a game-winning drive even when the Falcons lose!

My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

1-4 --Dirty Birds are definitely in trouble. Congrats to the Jets, Jets, Jets. They play the Steelers next--boy that should be entertaining.