Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: MNF - Jets Falcons

4 down territory.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MickieB-OM View Post
    2 dubious PI calls in a row... the zeebs strike again.
    Major reason I can only watch Raven games. Nfl has turned into a joke. Can barely sit through a non Raven game. It's the worst of all the pro sports. Flags flags flags, rules rules rules

Jets....it's slip, slip, slipping away.

Hey refs...you know you can jam within 5 yards and you can jam with as many players as you want right?

NFL just makes it way too easy for offenses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

See, this is why I hate missing any football games. I figured Falcons/Jets would be fairly boring, and yet I pop in for the last four minutes and it's looking pretty darn good.

Matty Ice just isn't a Superbowl type QB. He puts up great stats in the regular season, but folds when the pressure is on.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Can you imagine what Joe could do with a tight end like Gonzalez and a receiver like Jones who can make catches with one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Hey refs...you know you can jam within 5 yards and you can jam with as many players as you want right?

NFL just makes it way too easy for offenses.

Yeah, I don't see Geno taking them down for a score.

Jets need a field goal to win.

Quote Originally Posted by MickieB-OM View Post
    Jets....it's slip, slip, slipping away.
    Jets defense can't finish the way they started. The great ryan almost lets another win disappear with his defense. Geno is impressive, no way sanchez stays next year.
    Last edited by lovefootball; 10-07-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    Can you imagine what Joe could do with a tight end like Gonzalez and a receiver like Jones who can make catches with one hand.
    Gonzalez is great but you know Torrey Smith is 1st in the league in yards, right?

Prevent defense? Lol.

Geno has all 3 time outs and almost 2 minutes.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.