Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: MNF - Jets Falcons

Jets, Jets, Jets. Making life hard for the Dirty Birds tonight. Have to love the aggression on both sides of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Winslow TD. Whoa!
    Yes! I have him starting in one of my leagues. Good buffer. :D
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

I also wonder where the felating of the Jets coaches was last year when they were going 8-8 with the 30th ranked offense and a defense outside the top 5?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    There's always an "if this were happening..." isn't there?
    The Jets have had at least 20 highly creative, outside-the-box, inspired playcalls this game. The Ravens so far this season have had 1 or 2 at best. The Jets are putting their players in situations to succeed. Baltimore is setting them up to fail, and calling plays to systematically emphasize the weakest elements of their team.

It would make a damn big difference.

The Ravens have a HOF caliber quarterback. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. The time for Joe is now.

Blog Entries

Amazingly Freddie Garcia is pitching for Atlanta Braves in a tie game in an elimination game, I've seen everything.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    The Jets have had at least 20 highly creative, outside-the-box, inspired playcalls this game. The Ravens so far this season have had 1 or 2 at best. The Jets are putting their players in situations to succeed. Baltimore is setting them up to fail, and calling plays to systematically emphasize the weakest elements of their team.

It would make a damn big difference.

The Ravens have a HOF caliber quarterback. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. The time for Joe is now.
    Would probably be a lot easier for Ravens to do that with the Jets o-line. Don't know if you've been watching but Geno has enough time to eat a sandwich back there.

Blog Entries

Atlanta is might be pulling a double bummer tonight. Braves lose and jets best Falcons in atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I'll be honest... If the Jets coaches were doing the offensive and defensive playcalling this season, the Ravens would be 5-0 and scoring 35+ a game.
    BS

Ryan's arm is going to be like a sore wet noodle tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    BS
    There is no way any coach in the world is worth an extra 35 points per game. You could stick Bill Walsh on our team and he's not going to give us an extra 35.

Blog Entries

Falcons suck only win was squeeker vs Rams. They have no physicalicality and are soft on both fronts.

Won't be long, matty choke will turn the ball over somehow.