Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 LastLast

Re: MNF - Jets Falcons

Lol checked the Falcons board and the server is overloaded, out of curiosity I checked the Saints board and same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Rex have surgery on his throat. Neck tuck maybe? No way rex gets canned now. Geno has saved Rex his job this year.
    I agree...his owner absolutely loves him.

They are 3-2 and could have been 4-1 if Geno played just a tad bit better in the 4th quarter in New England.

And yes, I'd imagine Rex had a neck tuck...people who have those lap band and gastric bypass surgeries usually have a ton of excess skin after the dramatic, quick weight loss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Lol checked the Falcons board and the server is overloaded, out of curiosity I checked the Saints board and same thing.
    Prob a lot of agitated and irate fans calling for Mike Smith's head...you know, the usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

They are 3-2 and could have been 4-1 if Geno played just a tad bit better in the 4th quarter in New England.

And yes, I'd imagine Rex had a neck tuck...people who have those lap band and gastric bypass surgeries usually have a ton of excess skin after the dramatic, quick weight loss.

I was also wondering what that scar was. His neck is definitely a lot less 'turkey-like' this year.

Blog Entries

He's godawful.

Turrible

Crazy knuckleheaded turrible.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Doesn't explain Orioles fans who are the exact same way.
    Hey, if you want to talk about the Orioles, be my guest. I thought we were talking about the Ravens here.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Five games in, four games out. Wow.

Blog Entries

And yes, I'd imagine Rex had a neck tuck...people who have
    those lap band and gastric bypass surgeries usually have a ton of excess skin after the dra
    True. I think his neck is better than Norv Turners.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Mike Smith is like Belicheat but without the luck/talent of succeeding so much while being crazy.

There was absolutely NO NEED to go for a TD there. You knew it would bite them and it did.
    This was total hubris on his part and it served him well that it blew up in his face. There's something about that entire organization that is just not right. From the sulking owner to the overhyped QB.

Blog Entries

You have to hand it to Rex. Everything has been stacked against him this year but he just won't go down without a fight

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You have to hand it to Rex. Everything has been stacked against him this year but he just won't go down without a fight
    Its really crazy. Maybe he should've just kept his mouth shut all those years he predicted Super Bowl wins. You barely hear a peep from the guy anymore and look what theyre doing. And BTW is ESPN glad or sad today? You know the love the Jets and their non stop circus yet they also have their over the top love fest for Ryan.

I will enjoy this while it lasts because the Falcons are too good to stay down for long..... once they get all their guys back they will do some damage.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

I missed this....
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Who gives a shit? We're 3-2 and have the Packers this week. I swear we have got to have the most insecure fanbase in the NFL.
    I tend to agree but I don't doubt for a second if we were 1-4 under basically the same circumstances as the Falcons Joe would be getting raked over the coals. I am curious to see how much flack if any Ryan will take today.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect