Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

McKinnie tells Miami fan he wants to be a Dolphin

interesting convo on twitter..

@BryantMckinnie 58m
    @Miami_news123 r u following me?

@Miami_news123 58m
    @BryantMckinnie yup!

mckinnie then sends a private DM to miami_news123 saying he wants to be dolphin and to get it trending on twitter. go to twitter: @Miami_news123 to see pic of screenshot of the DM. for those that dont know, you have to be followed for someone to DM you.

Blog Entries

Re: McKinnie tells Miami fan he wants to be a Dolphin

Mckinnie can go straight to hell. Lazy bastard.

Nothing ceases to amaze me anymore with Mckinnie. Talk about immature.

Blog Entries

I think most Ravens fans would like for him to be a Dolphin too.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I think most Ravens fans would like for him to be a Dolphin too.
    Nah I'd rather he went to a playoff team so Suggs and Doom can destroy him. Lol

Blog Entries

If only it were that simple. Problem is, somebody has to actually want him.

It was clear he wasn't going to hold up over a full 16-20 games this year; some team may view him as a playoff-run rental -- week 8 trade, 2-3 weeks of learning the offense, play down the stretch. At least... that's what I keep visualizing, hoping it will come true.

Is that legit?

Seems incredibly silly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

We don't want him. Just sayin'.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

I was all for keeping him around as a decent vet backup assuming no one would give up anything for him but after seeing that..... hell they can have him. Man I'm so dissapointed in this dude. I thought he had turned the corner late last year. I shouldve known better. Hes just mailing it in at this point.

If a guy makes it known that he doesnt want ot be a part of the team anymore and if there's no harsh cap penalty or whatever you get him gone ASAP. There is absolutely no need for him to stay and infest the locker room especially with so many new and/or young faces there.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

I never really wanted him in the first place.

A lot of Ravens' fans didn't.

The guy just doesn't love football. Greg Cossell said that McKinnie may be the most frustrating player he has ever watched because of how little effort he gives and how talented he is.

If you put Michael Oher's "Try Hard" into McKinnie, you'd have one of the best offensive tackles to ever play the game.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I wouldn't let him anywhere near an offensive line tasked with the responsibility of protecting Joe Flacco. I would rather play Wagner at LT - at least he would TRY to play the position.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    I was all for keeping him around as a decent vet backup assuming no one would give up anything for him but after seeing that..... hell they can have him. Man I'm so dissapointed in this dude. I thought he had turned the corner late last year. I shouldve known better. Hes just mailing it in at this point.

If a guy makes it known that he doesnt want ot be a part of the team anymore and if there's no harsh cap penalty or whatever you get him gone ASAP. There is absolutely no need for him to stay and infest the locker room especially with so many new and/or young faces there.