Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Just how good is Terrell Suggs playing?

This week he goes up against a rookie LT in David Bakhiari who is undersized and more athletic. He just turned 22 so he's very young. Last week the Packers line had 6 pressures, 5 were from Bakhiari. He's played well for a young rookie, but he's going to school this week. On the other side Doom will have Barclay who has had 8 starts in 2 years, I like both match ups. We need to stop the run, their interior linemen seem to be their strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackmaster View Post
    Might have been interesting to have seen what we could have done with more time with Kruger opposite Suggs.
    I like Doom better.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackmaster View Post
    Might have been interesting to have seen what we could have done with more time with Kruger opposite Suggs.
    The great kruger has been average so far this year for the browns, Ravens did good with Doom, some might call it divine intervention by the great OZ. So far Ravens defense has improved with each game after the Denver debacle. Their ability to adjust in the second half has been incredible.

somebody (Packers writer?) said we have one of the best front 7s in the league. I agree, and Sizzle is the alpha beast.
    looking forward to the D getting better as the year goes on. seems like everyone is a potential playmaker.
    Baltimore Ravens, 2012 NFL Champions!

Suggs is playing as good as it get at this point. Can't wait for Pees to roll out something different to confuse the opposing offenses. Barring injuries, the Ravens defensive line will cause problems for the QBs.