Thread: Packers Week!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Packers Week!

I'm glad we're at M&T and not Lambeau. How are your OTs? Doom and Suggs are a good edge rushers and we can get a good push up the middle too. To me the most intriguing match up is your OL against our DL. If Rodgers gets time and space he'll pick our secondary apart, as he would to anyone. You've had a decent running game this year, so getting something out of that would slow our pass rush. Slowing down your offense isn't going to be easy. Take away the first week debacle and our defensive stats are solid.

Our OL has been a major disappointment thus far. Joe needs more time to be effective. Monroe will be an upgrade over the woeful McKinney in run and pass blocking. Still, everyone is stacking the box and attacking our OL on the LOS for good reason. We'll run a lot even if it doesn't work since that's what we do, for better or worse. Too much of the latter this year. If we can control the clock then I'd look to wear your defense down in the second half. Your defensive doesn't strike fear in me, but we've been inept on offense thus far this year counterbalances that.

I expect a close game but I make that same statement every week. Good luck.
    Last edited by Bigfish; 10-07-2013 at 04:43 PM.