Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Joe Flacco Urgency

The notion that Joe is too slow is nothing I'll endorse. The OL has been the problem this year. Although I do wish they threw in some quick slants so he doesn't get hammered all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    The notion that Joe is too slow is nothing I'll endorse. The OL has been the problem this year. Although I do wish they threw in some quick slants so he doesn't get hammered all day long.
    Maybe that's why he looks so slow after getting hammered earlier in the game. If he doesn't have some bruises or red marks, I wouldn't be surprised. Flacco will be aching today, after getting beat up yesterday.

Blog Entries

Joe earned his $1M pr game yesterday-lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I agree. One question I do have about Joe is why he does not do more at the line of scrimmage to get the o line in sync. For example, I see lots of other qb's walking up and down the line pointing out defensive players, changing protections, etc. Joe just pats his backside a few times (probably going to play #2).

I don't know, but it just seems with a o line who's struggling with communication that the qb could do more.

Blog Entries

I'm more worried about the turn stiles currently pretending to be o-linemen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I'm more worried about the turn stiles currently pretending to be o-linemen.
    I think... well at least I hope, that adding Monroe will help the whole line in a sense. Plus I liked the fact that they called some screens and quick outs yesterday instead of these slow developing plays. Also see that the stretch play is back in the mix

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I think... well at least I hope, that adding Monroe will help the whole line in a sense. Plus I liked the fact that they called some screens and quick outs yesterday instead of these slow developing plays. Also see that the stretch play is back in the mix
    I'm definitely optimistic once Monroe starts at LT.

Blog Entries

I know one thing, you had better pay me one million a game to get my ass kicked the way he did Sunday.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CRZA938 View Post
    I agree. One question I do have about Joe is why he does not do more at the line of scrimmage to get the o line in sync. For example, I see lots of other qb's walking up and down the line pointing out defensive players, changing protections, etc. Joe just pats his backside a few times (probably going to play #2).

I don't know, but it just seems with a o line who's struggling with communication that the qb could do more.
    word is that the o line had issues with regular plays, thinking joe doing bunch of audibling might confuse them more

I remember during that epic comeback vs Pittsburgh, I was yelling for Joe to hurry the hell up. After that drive, I realized that Joe knew exactly what the hell he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    word is that the o line had issues with regular plays, thinking joe doing bunch of audibling might confuse them more
    I was speaking more to making sure the protections were set correctly.