Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Bringing back Stokely

if Doss and Deonte keep playing the way they are along with Brown developing and Jacoby getting healthy..then why bring him back?

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Stokely is Consistent, the OTHERS are not. Don't want him in New England.
    Stokely is consistent on the field...unfortunately, he is also consistent in terms of getting hurt.

I'd give him the roster spot we have after trading B Mac to Miami (their LT is worse than him) for a box of doughnuts. Sadly....Mac ate the doughnuts so they are re negotiating the compensation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    I'd give him the roster spot we have after trading B Mac to Miami (their LT is worse than him) for a box of doughnuts. Sadly....Mac ate the doughnuts so they are re negotiating the compensation.
    what a lazy piece of shit.

Blog Entries

Again I am still pondering why we haven't IR'd Jensen but making a ton of roster moves around him.
    Seems to be screaming to me that when he gets healthy, someone gets cut from OL depth.

That said, I am still juggling Asa Jackson on the back burner, his spot has to come from somewhere.

Need more info... Is McKinnie traded? but that solves Monroe shift only.

Tell Levine he absolutely needs to stay away from penalties, someone somewhere is at risk... I just don't have a full handle on it yet.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Jackson is 3 weeks away anyway...LOADS could happen by then.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

If they bring Stokley back, it will be because they cut McKinney.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Stokely is consistent on the field...unfortunately, he is also consistent in terms of getting hurt.
    Like everybody else, except Torrey. You need experience in big games and playoffs. Saw a 3rd and 10 yesterday where Does does a curl 2 yards short of the marker, but Joe threw past him.to a less open Smith who made the catch. Does was more open but short. You win with smart player's.

Blog Entries

Per Jason LaCanfora, Stokely is being re-signed today.

No word yet on the corresponding roster move.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

iggyman555 Guest

Ravens re-signed WR Brandon Stokley.
    Stokley was released on Saturday, but the move was clearly with an eye toward re-signing him on Monday. The slot veteran has nine catches for 79 yards through three games this season. There's no guarantee he'll last through the end of the year on the roster. Oct 7 - 2:38 PM
    Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    5 Wide outs yet they rarely if ever run a 5 wide set.
    if they had better pass protection from their o-line maybe they would go 5 wide out sets alot often but the ravens mainly go with 4 wideout sets which is basically three wideouts and a tight end( two speedy wideouts ,one wideout thats good in the slot, and a solid tight end in the slot as well).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Ravens re-signed WR Brandon Stokley.
    Stokley was released on Saturday, but the move was clearly with an eye toward re-signing him on Monday. The slot veteran has nine catches for 79 yards through three games this season. There's no guarantee he'll last through the end of the year on the roster. Oct 7 - 2:38 PM
    Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter
    Hmmmmm. who gets cut? Let's say it's NOT McKinnie just for this exercise; who goes? any guesses?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!