Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What was Harbaugh doing after game ended?

It looked like he was trying to organize players for an on-field get-together. Haven't seen that before, but no idea what it was. Whatever it was, he was very animated.

TIA

Re: What was Harbaugh doing after game ended?

I was wondering the same thing

3. Re: What was Harbaugh doing after game ended?

Wondered that myself, but I finally settled on the theory that he was getting together the players he thought should talk to the on-field media.

Post game radio said he was gathering the players to go over to the Ravens fans there and show their thanks for for showing up as well as they did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

We owned that stadium
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Upper deck looked half empty mid to end third quarter

From ESPN.com..

"Road-field advantage?: Ravens fans took over Sun Life Stadium, where there was purple throughout. The sections behind the Ravens' bench were nearly all Ravens fans and it made this look like a college bowl game. In my 14 years of covering the team, I can't remember a bigger turnout on the road by Ravens fans. When a reporter suggested there were at least 10,000 Ravens fans at the game, coach John Harbaugh said. "It seemed like half of the stadium." Ravens players went over to the stands to thank the fans after the win.
    Awesome job, Ravens Nation & South Florida Flock!

Thanks, guys. That makes perfect sense as it really did seem like there were more cheers for Ravens than the Dolphins, even in first half. Crazy, but nice work to all who went! And kudos to Coach for getting the players together to acknowledge it.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    From ESPN.com..
    Awesome job, Ravens Nation & South Florida Flock!
    Thanks guys. It sure sounded like it was a ton of Ravens fans there. I know at least 5 people that went

Did notice a big cheer when Tucker kicked the game winner.

Over the years it has become more apparent that this coach understands that saying thanks to the fans is a good thing to do. I am sure that is a mission that comes from the owner, and John has come to embrace the thinking as well. By pushing team = fans = family = Baltimore vrs everyone else he gets to leverage an emotional push that many teams lack.

It's all about winning, and winning happens with many points of attack. Fan support in an away stadium is one of them.

Think of all the years the Steelers got that heavy support, home & away. I am sure that helped them. I think it helped today.

Quote Originally Posted by 2gigch1 View Post
    Over the years it has become more apparent that this coach understands that saying thanks to the fans is a good thing to do. I am sure that is a mission that comes from the owner, and John has come to embrace the thinking as well. By pushing team = fans = family = Baltimore vrs everyone else he gets to leverage an emotional push that many teams lack.

It's all about winning, and winning happens with many points of attack. Fan support in an away stadium is one of them.

Think of all the years the Steelers got that heavy support, home & away. I am sure that helped them. I think it helped today.
    well said