Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What was Harbaugh doing after game ended?

I was in Sect 419 with my sister and nieces(who are S Fl transplants from Carney) and the majority of our section traveled from MD. We bought our tix directly from the Dolphins on their website. One S Fl write estimated the crowd as half Raven.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Apart from of course the British fans. I've never even been to Baltimore, I just love the team for what it stands for, plus the fan base is so great for a small market team.
    I do not consider the European fans who post here bandwagoners. Most of you guys have been here for years, through thick and then, and many of you travel to charm city to visit in person. It would be great for you guys to get a Ravens away game. Maybe next year, since the NFL screwed the Ravens out of the opening night game, they may play three over there next year, and Bisciotti seems to be pushing it.

Anyway I always considered you guys honorary Baltimoreans anyway.

Cheers and Slainte.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post

Cheers and Slainte.
    Quoted from this Wiki article:

"The history of the Germans in Baltimore began in the 17th century. During the 1800s, the Port of Baltimore was the second-leading port of entry for immigrants, after Ellis Island in New York City."

I had remembered that Baltimore was a huge point of immigration from the old world... so I suppose we could say that fans from Europe should naturally root for Baltimore, historical ties and all.

(Ignore those fuckers from New York)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2gigch1 View Post
    Quoted from this Wiki article:

"The history of the Germans in Baltimore began in the 17th century. During the 1800s, the Port of Baltimore was the second-leading port of entry for immigrants, after Ellis Island in New York City."

I had remembered that Baltimore was a huge point of immigration from the old world... so I suppose we could say that fans from Europe should naturally root for Baltimore, historical ties and all.

(Ignore those fuckers from New York)
    I can't ignore the New Yorkers. That's where my Grandparents landed.

That's cool. Actually my mom's side of the family is from NY state.

I was just trying to pre-empt the NY arguement of my very tenuous historical linkage...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...0,570048.story

...Considering Miami's a destination city NFL fans usually pick the Dolphins game as an ideal road trip to attend. And that doesn't factor in the transplant South Floridians, who usually keep their allegiances to the team they grew up cheering for, whether is the Patriots, Jets, Steelers, Cowboys, etc.

But Sunday's game was BY FAR the best Sun-Life Stadium takeover I've personally witnessed in my seven seasons covering the Dolphins.
    Good job roadies...

NEVER MIND... already covered... :)
    Last edited by Ravens2006; 10-07-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post

Don't you mean Baltimoron? :p