Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Doss and Dickson

As one of the few Pro-Doss guys on here, even right before he got cut, I'd like to take this prestigious opportunity to say NYEAH NYEAH NYEAH NYEAH

Blog Entries

Let's not be fooled by Dickson's two catches, although I hope he elevates his game over the next 11 weeks. He was drafted over some talented TEs, and a round before Pitta. He looked like he laid a solid foundation in 2011 (54 catches - 5 TDs), and the future looked bright. Not only did Pitta pass him like he was standing still, but he's hanging onto his future career by a slim thread. 2013 was his year to shine, with Pitta's injury and being a UFA in 2014, but he hasn't grabbed the brass ring so far. He won't be released because the Ravens TE situation is on red alert, but I believe his days in Baltimore are numbered... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    I think it was a wake up call for Doss because no team picked him up.
    I'm sure that's true. But I think the other important component is, when we re-claimed him and he got a chance, one of the first things that happened was he made a huge play. (The return TD.) He "rededicated" himself, and immediately got positive feedback and status as an explosive playmaker. I think that's huge for a guy with potential confidence issues.

Pure luck for the Ravens.