Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Over/Under - McKinnie Gets Cut Tomorrow

I don't want Joe Flacco's future in the hands of McKinnie and Sweet Pea!

For people saying he looks like he doesn't care...that's how he's always looked.

I don't think he's getting cut...to me, you are killing any depth you have on the OL...and contrary to what some want to believe, I don't see any evidence that he's a team cancer or anything.

If they find a suitable trade, sure, but not just letting him go for nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

What Pittsburg, Arizona and Miami are trotting out thier is far far worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    For people saying he looks like he doesn't care...that's how he's always looked.

I don't think he's getting cut...to me, you are killing any depth you have on the OL...and contrary to what some want to believe, I don't see any evidence that he's a team cancer or anything.

If they find a suitable trade, sure, but not just letting him go for nothing.

I have never been a fan of the guy and always thought he was never really into it.

I have a good friend who I was in the Navy with who went to the U while McKinnie and those guys were there. She was friends with Santana Moss and McGahee (she was pretty attractive, so I'm not surprised) and she used to tell me all the time about how McKinnie only played to get money. She told me that he used to spend most of the practice week in the training room so he wouldn't have to practice. He would also notoriously skip classes and miss team meetings, etc.

His history of not giving a shit goes all the way back to college and probably earlier.

Imagine how good he'd be if he cared?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I have never been a fan of the guy and always thought he was never really into it.

I have a good friend who I was in the Navy with who went to the U while McKinnie and those guys were there. She was friends with Santana Moss and McGahee (she was pretty attractive, so I'm not surprised) and she used to tell me all the time about how McKinnie only played to get money. She told me that he used to spend most of the practice week in the training room so he wouldn't have to practice. He would also notoriously skip classes and miss team meetings, etc.

His history of not giving a shit goes all the way back to college and probably earlier.

Imagine how good he'd be if he cared?

Everybody has said that if he really gave maximum effort for his career, on and off the field, he'd have been a boarerline HOF candidate.

An incredible athlete coming out of Miami.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I can't wait to see how he grades out for this game. Expecting his effort is an epic failure in need of validation. He almost single handedly lost the game and was responsible for a lot of pressure and hits on Joe. I just don't know how you can trust that turnstile to protect the teams biggest investment on the blind side. I don't see any value as depth and would prefer Wagner is that role at this point. Maybe they keep as an inactive player in the hope that someone gets desperate and offers something for him.

Blog Entries

You dont trade Big Mac cause if Monroe gets hurt who backs him up? Plus, after a trade you hold tight and see what you are getting? Damaged goods? Or another issues? That's just standard. You trade deep depth at a position that you have, Ravens don't have deep depth at LT. Only place they have depth is interior DL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    You dont trade Big Mac cause if Monroe gets hurt who backs him up? Plus, after a trade you hold tight and see what you are getting? Damaged goods? Or another issues? That's just standard. You trade deep depth at a position that you have, Ravens don't have deep depth at LT. Only place they have depth is interior DL.
    Without McKinnie, if. Monroe goes down, it's Oher back at LT.

Blog Entries

Which can't be any worse than what is out there right now.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

At this point, Ricky Wagner is a better option at LT. He looked good at that spot during the preseason and his effort is not in question.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Same thread, four years ago.

Beats a malcontent in the locker room