Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Over/Under - McKinnie Gets Cut Tomorrow

Seriously.

I just don't see why they'd keep this guy on the team. He doesn't even care. Anyone who watched the game today saw a guy consistently watching his man make plays in the backfield.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Over/Under - McKinnie Gets Cut Tomorrow

If they don't he needs a body guard and body armor. I fear a fan may snap.

Blog Entries

Trade him to Jacksonville for a conditional 7th round pick, with the condition that he sucks and helps them get the first overall pick, which he would.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

He made initial blocks but didn't even try to hold them. And he obviously didn't care. If they cut him it's an emotional move IMO; he's better as depth in case of injury. But Harbs may just want him gone and I wouldn't criticize that one bit

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Freeman just said he didn't play all that bad...Lol. Did he not watch this game? McKinnie is a joke and needs to go.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    If they don't he needs a body guard and body armor. I fear a fan may snap.
    Flacco's wife may snap and have him offed.

Blog Entries

Depends on cap implications. Didn't Brian say that cutting him would actually eat up cap space because of the acceleration of bonus money? In which case he spends the rest of the season inactive (barring injuries) & the Ravens play with a deck of 52.

(Could they re-sign Trainwreck for a week & get him to JacobyJones McKinnie? IR is cap neutral & opens up the roster spot...I kid, I kid, and yet...)

LOL at anyone who gave him a chance in the first place. When a lineman makes an entire career on leaning on to people with a long wingspan you know he's a fraud.

The player against mckinnie was saying sweetpea was a man..LMAP. It upset him and he couldn't play well. Will not be sorry to see mckinnie go, Flacco is taking a beating because of him. Maybe throw Rice in a trade deal with another team, he's done nothing so far(fumble anybody),

Joeckel is out for the season in JAX. Talk about your bad timing. Maybe we can unload the stiff on those guys for a football.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Depends on cap implications. Didn't Brian say that cutting him would actually eat up cap space because of the acceleration of bonus money? In which case he spends the rest of the season inactive (barring injuries) & the Ravens play with a deck of 52.

(Could they re-sign Trainwreck for a week & get him to JacobyJones McKinnie? IR is cap neutral & opens up the roster spot...I kid, I kid, and yet...)
    Wouldn't accelerating the bonus then eliminate it next year as dead money? I'm not sure if it's possible, but make him inactive at least.

fitting sendoff if he does. He was a turnstile.

Interesting benching of Osemele as well. I would expect Shipley and Monroe to be the starters.