Jaguars and Joeckel

Looks like Luke Joeckel suffered a leg injury in the Rams game.

If that team wasn't absolutely screwed before, they are now.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Re: Jaguars and Joeckel

Ozzie knew this was coming.
    Straight genius.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

3. Re: Jaguars and Joeckel

Do they have anyone else we can take for Mckinnie

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens66 View Post
    Do they have anyone else we can take for Mckinnie

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    I'd love to get Marcedes Lewis.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Season ending high ankle fracture, how many times does that happen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

This gets more bizzare in Jacksonville...now there's word that Gabbert heard him hamstring pop and they are expecting him to be out for an extended period of time.

Not that it's a bad thing I guess...now they can turn the thing over to Henne and see what he's got. But still, Jacksonville is literally falling apart like a leper.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    This gets more bizzare in Jacksonville...now there's word that Gabbert heard him hamstring pop and they are expecting him to be out for an extended period of time.

Not that it's a bad thing I guess...now they can turn the thing over to Henne and see what he's got. But still, Jacksonville is literally falling apart like a leper.
    Gabbert is the worst 3 year starting QB I've ever seen.

I know people don't want to hope for injuries, but the players have to feel at least a tiny bit better that he won't be in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

iggyman555 Guest

towards the end of last year henne had good chemistry with blackmon and shorts, i still dont get why they start gabbert if they want to win

Adding insult to injury check out the tweet by the Broncos LOL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ay-on-twitter/