Page 57 of 118 FirstFirst ... 5556575859 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Dolphins 9/06

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    If someone wanted to trade for Ray Rice, I would listen hard.
    That's just silly talk.

I wonder how many QB hits they have on Joe.

Beer Break. LOL...what a game heh..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Caldwell is not the man for the job i am not sold on his bullshit play calling this offense looks like fuckin high school ball.
    no imagination at all. even something like Miami's TD on the back shoulder was a great play against an aggressive defense. He's lost

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I would take an 8-8 season now - without any hesitation. This is a sub 500 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Definitely isn't.

They need a lot of improvement on offense...basically nobody on that side is playing well except Torrey..nobody.

We've had struggling offenses for most of our history...this one isn't too far from some of those pitiful ones...if they don't get their shit together, we are staring at an 8-8 season completely based off the defense playing well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Too bad Rainey is gone. He would've given us that old Ray Rice style production in the pass game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Are we really giving up on the season at 2-2. Given the way this year has gone we're likely to come out and blow the doors off the Dolphins in the second half, then everybody will be saying we're playoff bound again.

I just wish he had some consistency and that Cower would suffer some tragic combine accident so I don't have to listen to that unbearable douche anymore.
    At this point, the Ravens just have no offensive identity. They want to run the ball, but they can't. They want to pass the ball, but they can't. They have zero ability on the OL and other than Torrey, they have no one who can get open and catch the damn ball.

If the offense can figure it out, then this team could be very good because the defense is fantastic.

I just dont see it happening this season. Flacco is one of the most pressured QBs in the league and the Ravens are one of the worst - if not the worst - running offenses in the league.

If in 3 months the Ravens are looking at a 4-12 season, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I would put Wagner in at LT.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I miss the days when watching the Ravens was fun. It's basically a job now.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    If someone wanted to trade for Ray Rice, I would listen hard.
    I doubt anyones interested. Rice is slow, chubby and a fumbler with a chubby contract.

You guys just watch! We're gonna come out of the half like a house on fire!!! Boom boom boom, quick strikes, then the deep shot and a TD!!! The D is going to ratchet up the intensity and force a fumble!!! Ray Rice is gonna slice and dice through th- ahhh, I can't do it anymore. Blech.

BOTH

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    The question is, are Pitta/Marlon Brown/Jacoby Jones coming back, Eugene Monroe starting at LT, and Caldwell having a bye week to look over everything and trying to fix things, enough to revitalize this offense? Or not...

Actually, probably not. We just need a new O-line. Or O-line coordinator. Or both.