Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Wallace: Ravens are "my least favorite team"

Wallace has been and continues to be one of the most overhyped players. you respect his speed but hes not much more than that.

I can see why he hates us with our success against him.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Sounded like a lot of respect there despite not liking us.

Yeah, after reading the article this was my impression as well. I really don't see much here to be upset about.

Even so, I'd probably say that Mike Wallace is "my least favorite Dolphin".

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Sounded like a lot of respect there despite not liking us.
    Thats how I read it. His dislike comes from respect.

A lot of hate on here that seems not proportional to what the guy actually, you know, said in the article. He gave us a TON of respect. Like, one metric ton. He's an ex-Steeler saying he doesn't like the Ravens and phrased even that part about as well as possible.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    I sure hope he runs of course a deep route, drop the ball as he always do and gets smash by a bone crushing hit by James or Elam.
    Then that would be a personal 15 yard penalty and fine for either player.

Just hope for the drop or better yet a killer pass rush to stop any deep throws.

That guy is so fast in person its unreal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    A lot of hate on here that seems not proportional to what the guy actually, you know, said in the article. He gave us a TON of respect. Like, one metric ton. He's an ex-Steeler saying he doesn't like the Ravens and phrased even that part about as well as possible.
    Agreed, he gave us compliments. What was dude supposed to say? Webb owns me? I haven't done much to warrant my contract? Expect me to play like I have a wet blanket named Webb on?

7. Re: Wallace: Ravens are "my least favorite team"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Agreed, he gave us compliments. What was dude supposed to say? Webb owns me? I haven't done much to warrant my contract? Expect me to play like I have a wet blanket named Webb on?
    Totally agree. Nothing to see here

Torrey > Wallace

That's a shame, because Wallace is one of my most favoritist worthless dickheads.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Of course the Ravens are his least favorite team. He is barely an ex-Steeler (4 games removed).

He also said this, so it wasn't like he was hating on the Ravens:

“I think it was two great teams battling,” Wallace said of the rivalry. “[The Steelers] knew the road to the Super Bowl either goes through them or New England, and vice versa. So it was always ‘We have to beat those guys.’ . . . If you think for one second, because they lost some players, that they’re not going to come out and try to whip our butts, you got it wrong. These guys are still the Baltimore Ravens. They still have the same mentality. So we definitely have to come out on our P's and Q's. If you don’t have your chinstrap buckled, they will hit you in the face.”

That sounds like some mad respect right there.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Of course the Ravens are his least favorite team. He is barely an ex-Steeler (4 games removed).

He also said this, so it wasn't like he was hating on the Ravens:

“I think it was two great teams battling,” Wallace said of the rivalry. “[The Steelers] knew the road to the Super Bowl either goes through them or New England, and vice versa. So it was always ‘We have to beat those guys.’ . . . If you think for one second, because they lost some players, that they’re not going to come out and try to whip our butts, you got it wrong. These guys are still the Baltimore Ravens. They still have the same mentality. So we definitely have to come out on our P's and Q's. If you don’t have your chinstrap buckled, they will hit you in the face.”

That sounds like some mad respect right there.
    This is the internet. Reaction BEFORE facts, man.

I actually like Wallace more from reading the article. Nothing but respect there. Especially compared to Suggs comments about Lady Brady the other day.
    "Chin up, chest out."