Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens cut safety Christian Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    to be honest I completely forgot about him...
    Who?

Blog Entries

who dafuq is that?

Maybe a TE is getting ready to be moved off the practice squad

Blog Entries

I had thought that Trawick was the place holder for him, but doss turned out to be the wrong thought. ASA matter of fact, Doss might not last either.

Thompson to PS? who does he replace?
    Omar Brown is there as is Trawick.
    Jonas Gray RB
    Fursty TE
    Cody Larson DT
    Sheppard WR
    Reggie Stephens C
    JJ UNga T

It seems we have done too many moves with Trawick to replace him with Thompson there..
    I think we held him while he didn't count (as free insurance) and when it came time to count him, we liked/needed others more. I think he could be gone.
    Can you see Omar cut? or anyone else? maybe Sheppard??

Remember we still have Jackson coming available soon
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Looking forward to getting Asa back. He was playing really well in preseason. Looked a step above. Maybe that makes him a contendor for snaps on game day

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    I had thought that Trawick was the place holder for him, but doss turned out to be the wrong thought. ASA matter of fact, Doss might not last either.

Thompson to PS? who does he replace?
    Omar Brown is there as is Trawick.
    Jonas Gray RB
    Fursty TE
    Cody Larson DT
    Sheppard WR
    Reggie Stephens C
    JJ UNga T

It seems we have done too many moves with Trawick to replace him with Thompson there..
    I think we held him while he didn't count (as free insurance) and when it came time to count him, we liked/needed others more. I think he could be gone.
    Can you see Omar cut? or anyone else? maybe Sheppard??

Remember we still have Jackson coming available soon
    Forgot about Reggie Stephens. He must be a horrible C not to be given a shot at the 53.

Blog Entries

It sounds like since they had until Monday to make room for him on the 53 man roster, they decided to cut him now. However, it doesn't leave an open space the way we thought, because he hadn't technically counted yet. At least, that's how I am interpreting the situation.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    It sounds like since they had until Monday to make room for him on the 53 man roster, they decided to cut him now. However, it doesn't leave an open space the way we thought, because he hadn't technically counted yet. At least, that's how I am interpreting the situation.
    You are correct...no corresponding move needs to be made because suspended players don't count on the roster.

The team felt that he wasn't any better than any of the 53 on the roster now...and I agree...I haven't seen anything in 2 years from him, not even a flash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.