Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help us improve this site with your valued input

Could you please complete this survey so that we can implement the changes you want?

Thanks for your help.

SURVEY LINK
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Help us improve this site with your valued input

A mobile site similar to all the teams official boards

Honestly, I would've submitted it without an e-mail address. You can just use the one I have on file!

Blog Entries

like buttons!!

I understand that ads pay the bills - but they slow the site down to a crawl.

Blog Entries

I need to enter my email address to do the survey? That's the first thing that needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I need to enter my email address to do the survey? That's the first thing that needs to go
    You don't have a designated 'spam' address to use?

Blog Entries

Tony, whoever it was who designed that survey for you should refund your money. It's simply one of the worst instruments I've ever seen. (NB: I base this observation on a 35-year career as a research statistician who has designed & conducted a few surveys.)

Before you conduct the next survey, you really ought to think about what you want to accomplish--what decisions you intend to make & what information will help you make them--& develop your questions on that basis. And you should not try the patience of responders by asking for stuff you can collect from the server. All the questions about how often we visit, comment, etc., ought to be there for the taking, for anyone who's registered.

Umm, it really wasn't that bad.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Tony, whoever it was who designed that survey for you should refund your money. It's simply one of the worst instruments I've ever seen. (NB: I base this observation on a 35-year career as a research statistician who has designed & conducted a few surveys.)

Before you conduct the next survey, you really ought to think about what you want to accomplish--what decisions you intend to make & what information will help you make them--& develop your questions on that basis. And you should not try the patience of responders by asking for stuff you can collect from the server. All the questions about how often we visit, comment, etc., ought to be there for the taking, for anyone who's registered.
    We aren't the US Census Bureau. We simply wanted to see how we are doing as part of an effort to improve without requiring much time from anyone kind enough to complete the survey.

Thank you to those who did.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post

:grbac:

I like your site… the right level of valuable insight, levity and know it alls.