Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

gino must be benched

Just horrible. No push, can't move a guy. The line has no interior presence. They need to swallow thier drafting pride make a trade or try Shipley. Gino is not NFL caliber.

2. Re: gino must be benched

So then why not try running outside like other teams do? I agree w/your point; my problem is w/the play calling when we all know they can't run inside.

Re: gino must be benched

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Just horrible. No push, can't move a guy. The line has no interior presence. They need to swallow thier drafting pride make a trade or try Shipley. Gino is not NFL caliber.
    They tried Shipley in preseason, he blew.

He didn't play any worse then any other player on the team, looks like he fits right in the rest of the players .... pathetic!!!!

Blog Entries

gino has been gettin pushed back since preseason I firmly believe along with Juan castillo and moeller all three of these combinations is making this Oline way worse than what it is.

Blog Entries

If Shipley isn't the answer trade for a center from a rebuilding team. Nobody could be worse.

If Shipley isn't the answer trade for a center from a rebuilding team. Nobody could be worse.
    Wouldn't be a bad move. The first thing they should do is stop trying the ZBS though.

Blog Entries

i think we see the vaule birk had, he knew where the blitzes were coming from i think he helped KO's game alot in recognizing his assignments along with Mckinney. KO looks lost out there probably due to the fact Gino has ni fuckin clue what is going on out there. at this point we just need to to let a man put his hat on another man let the line do what they do the zone inside zone whatever the fuck it is need to just fucking go away

Blog Entries
    .i wonder if the browns would be willing to give us alex mack for a nice conditional 7th rd pick, on the basis of if he can beat out gino

Blog Entries

Size is everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    .i wonder if the browns would be willing to give us alex mack for a nice conditional 7th rd pick, on the basis of if he can beat out gino
    hell nah browns are rolling right now, they have something to believe in

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    They are in first place with us.