Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The AFC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The AFC

Houston is 2-2 after blowing a huge lead at home to Seattle.
    Cleveland is 2-2 after beating the Bengals.
    Cincinnati is 2-2 after losing to the Browns.
    The Steelers are 0-4.

We're 2-2. Things could be worse. The whole "cream of the crop" of the AFC is sucking right now, save Denver. (And I expect NE to look bad/lose in Atlanta.)

After this loss I truly expect the Ravens to play well in Miami.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Re: The AFC

The Ravens normally bounce back after tough losses. I expect a win vs Miami. The AFC North is up for grabs, save for Pittsburgh. At 0-4 their season is done. But after the Ravens have looked for 4 games...I wouldn't predict them to win the division.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    The Ravens normally bounce back after tough losses. I expect a win vs Miami. The AFC North is up for grabs, save for Pittsburgh. At 0-4 their season is done. But after the Ravens have looked for 4 games...I wouldn't predict them to win the division.
    The bad part is even at 0-4, the Steelers are only 2 games behind in the division.

Blog Entries

Huge opportunity missed today by the Ravens to end the Steelers' season, establish themselves as the team to be beat in the AFC North and for AFC playoff seeding. I guarantee you that the Patriots will beat the Bills both times as they always do. Bellichik does not believe in "letdown" games. It's time Harbaugh learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Huge opportunity missed today by the Ravens to end the Steelers' season, establish themselves as the team to be beat in the AFC North and for AFC playoff seeding. I guarantee you that the Patriots will beat the Bills both times as they always do. Bellichik does not believe in "letdown" games. It's time Harbaugh learned.
    So being 3 games up on the inbreds "ends their season?"

Blog Entries

How anyone can be confident playing the Dolphins after today is beyond me. That's a good team they have there.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Houston is 2-2 after blowing a huge lead at home to Seattle.
    Cleveland is 2-2 after beating the Bengals.
    Cincinnati is 2-2 after losing to the Browns.
    The Steelers are 0-4.

We're 2-2. Things could be worse. The whole "cream of the crop" of the AFC is sucking right now, save Denver. (And I expect NE to look bad/lose in Atlanta.)

After this loss I truly expect the Ravens to play well in Miami.
    Agreed. But Harbs, Caldwell and whoever the phuck the OL coach is needs to figure out the running game issue ASAP. Because we could not run the ball, they were just sending the pass rush after Flacco and our questionable OL. When this team cannot run the ball, we won't win.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Agreed. But Harbs, Caldwell and whoever the phuck the OL coach is needs to figure out the running game issue ASAP. Because we could not run the ball, they were just sending the pass rush after Flacco and our questionable OL. When this team cannot run the ball, we won't win.
    it's been proven over and over, the Ravens have to run the ball and have some semblance of balance. Hell most every team does.

After one quarter of football, the are 2-2 and can still win the division. They have to get the run game going to do it though IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Ravens almost won the game today with zero run game. I think it's safe to say if we had Jacoby and Pitta, we would have. We almost did w/o them and I think would've found a way if not for two awful play calls on 1st and 2nd after a miraculous conversion on 3rd and 18.

But nickh is correct ... the Steelers are 0-4 but are only two games out of first place because the rest of their division is so weak. They are technically very much still alive because the only team in the AFC North showing spunk right now is the BROWNS.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

If the Ravens can win one of the next two and go into the by at 3-3 they're still in good shape

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If the Ravens can win one of the next two and go into the by at 3-3 they're still in good shape
    Don't they have the Phins, Pack and Inbreds before the bye? Three more games right? I'm thinking we can go 2-1 and be 4-3 into the bye.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    Don't they have the Phins, Pack and Inbreds before the bye? Three more games right? I'm thinking we can go 2-1 and be 4-3 into the bye.
    inbreds LOL

Yeah I should've looked at the schedule I had the bye wrong. I still say if they can go 1-1 in the next two, they'll be in good shape