Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 ints

Re: 3 ints

If the ball was tipped by the defense and not the receiver then it should be on the QB imo.

Blog Entries

Re: 5 ints

He almost had as many ints as rushing yards. Pathetic.

Won't happen again

To his defence, 2 of those were from receivers not catching the ball when it hit them in the hands. Those 2 are out of his control.

Nevertheless, embarrassing.

I still don't question the Ravens paying him what they did because they did not have a choice. It was either pay him or find a new QB because a team with a lot of cap space could have signed him.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

All week long it's gonna be "Flacco got overpaid"? "Flacco is inconsistent".

Yeah he made some poor throws. But he also almost lead a comeback victory, if not for a very lucky closing INT.

The OL is garbage. Even before injury Rice looks...different, in a bad way (which extends all the way back to last year's playoffs).

Did Dumervil play today?

This is one of those games just like the Jaguars game. We have one of those every year.

I thought we would lose this game, coming off an emotional high from the HOU win and traveling. Total trap game. I didn't expect 5 INTs and giving up 200 yards rushing, and having ~2 rushing attempts of our own in the 2nd half. Flacco took some tough licks too (some he held too long, some we unblocked).

I bet the media won;t mention when Brees and Ryan had 5 INTs last year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    We've always said he has some Eli in him.
    LOL Don't say that around Giants fans. They become indignant to a hilarious degree.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Honestly i thought he was bad on two of them. Inexplicable even. The one was a great play by williams i believe. He had it if he didnt step into 2 rushers while throwing it. Im alright with that one even. The other two biunced off dickson and clarks hands. Theyre not on him in any way. You can not have a ball hit your hands and end up with the other team. Not a good game, but not nearly as bad as 5 ints would entail as far as flaccos performance. Still having a chance to win late despite 4 picks, id say is something to buikd on. They need to correct the OL and get the run game going. Castillo has failed miserably so far. Cant say id expect that.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

If Torrey scores on the deep bomb instead of getting tackled, we might win this game 24-23 and then the story is how Flacco overcame 5 INTS to lead a comeback win.

No excuse. Just terrible. Doesn't matter if Drew Brees has them or not, the point is, this is 4 games where he has not had a good game.

His "best" was against Cleveland.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    If Torrey scores on the deep bomb instead of getting tackled, we might win this game 24-23 and then the story is how Flacco overcame 5 INTS to lead a comeback win.
    That was definitely a momentum killer.....

I have never bashed Ed Dickson before but I am done with him now. Dickson should get one of those INTs credited to him. Goodbye after this year, Ed.

Still not a good performance across the board. It was amazing, and significant, that the Ravens actually had a chance to win this game at the end. Of course they didn't win and they played poorly, but they were still in the game against a team that is not too bad this year.

Having said that, this team will learn their lessons and then move on come Tuesday. 2 - 2 and even with the Bengals and Browns after a quarter of a season is okay. I am hopeful that the team will get better and healthier as they year rolls on.

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    No excuse. Just terrible. Doesn't matter if Drew Brees has them or not, the point is, this is 4 games where he has not had a good game.

His "best" was against Cleveland.
    This is a load of crap, i guess we will ignore the two dropped passes for TD against the Browns where he put them right in their hands or all the 3rd down throws against the Texans last week. Inside the numbers he has played better than it looks especially with no running game, poor pass protection, and dropped passes.

Now before you use today as an example, yes he played horribly, one of his worst as a pro for sure but he has not played horribly all season, so far typical Joe, up and down.