Thread: Ravens week!

Ravens week!

Hey Baltimore fans how you guys all doing? Looking forward to a great game this week against you guys. Hope there are no injuries as well and after this game I wish you guys the best the rest of the season. Didn't mind seeing you win it all last year, you got hot at the end of the year nad kept it going. Hope the Pack can pull off a big win on the road but I think you guys are going to win I hate to say it. It will be a very tough challenge for us. We lost a similar type game to the Bengals two weeks ago.

Re: Ravens week!

Welcome. For more on your week here is a thread already started by another pack fan that has been posting here for a few weeks.

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...2-Packers-Week!

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Hey Baltimore fans how you guys all doing? Looking forward to a great game this week against you guys. Hope there are no injuries as well and after this game I wish you guys the best the rest of the season. Didn't mind seeing you win it all last year, you got hot at the end of the year nad kept it going. Hope the Pack can pull off a big win on the road but I think you guys are going to win I hate to say it. It will be a very tough challenge for us. We lost a similar type game to the Bengals two weeks ago.
    Funny how both our screenames are based off of players who are no longer on our team. LOL!

Should be a good game this Sunday. Best of luck. Oh, and thank you for denying the Steelers their 7th ring a few years back.
    90% of the game is half mental

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    . Oh, and thank you for denying the Steelers their 7th ring a few years back.

+1

Welcome

It's a shame that this wasn't one of the primetime match-ups. But I guess that the world would end if people weren't able to see their Cowboys/Redskins (usually battle for last place) match-up.