Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 5 ints

Blog Entries

Re: 5 ints

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    Imagine if Joe had an offense that Matt Ryan had last night.
    Evan Matt Ryan won't have it. Julio Jones OUT FOR THE SEASON and Roddy White still with a bad ankle. Steven Jackson not back yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Evan Matt Ryan won't have it. Julio Jones OUT FOR THE SEASON and Roddy White still with a bad ankle. Steven Jackson not back yet.
    Ouch. Falcons are done.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Anybody got a few mil laying around so that we can rent Tony Gonzalez for 14 games?
    "On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the Draft

Settle down. John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Baltimore Ravens can beat any team, anywhere.

Having fun talking football and tech stuff on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Anybody got a few mil laying around so that we can rent Tony Gonzalez for 14 games?
    omg could you imagine flacco throwing to gonzo?

The Bills game is the past. We played about as bad as possible and was still in the game until the end. The offense has had it's problems but it's still early in the season. The OL has been the key to the woes IMO thus far. Monroe is a big upgrade and they just need to work on playing better as a unit. I don't see why this OL won't improve pass and run blocking with the personnel. When that happens Joe's passing will improve and so will the running game. Pitta may return later as the last report had him on schedule to do so. Torrey is a legit #1 and a lot of folks didn't see that before the season. When the rest of the receivers get healthy Joe will have enough targets when he gets the time to find them. It's not hard to see how things are going to improve.

Concurrently, the defense is going to get better with all the new pieces that have been playing together for a short period of time. And Asa is going to return in a few weeks, he'll be a boost.

They need to be playing their best in December, and by then a lot of the problems are going to be worked out in time for a playoff run. I think most people were looking to get to the break at 4-3, and they should be no worse than that. I expect to beat the Packers and the Steelers and going into the break at 5-2. Ahead of schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    omg could you imagine flacco throwing to gonzo?
    Oh man...and then Pitta comes back late December and contributes.

Repeat!
    "On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the Draft

Settle down. John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Baltimore Ravens can beat any team, anywhere.

Having fun talking football and tech stuff on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    This year Joe is doing it WITHOUT (effectively) a TIGHT END, a RUNNING BACK, and a O LINE(look at the production) and WITH only ONE RECEIVER (Torrey). Imagine what he could accomplish with an O LINE and a full complement of NFL caliber players.
    But he should have Brown, Jones, and Stokely back next week. And hopefully Monroe will be the solution at LT.