Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Bring back Cam Cameron!

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Castillo is one of the best o-line coaches in the game.

He coached some of the biggest and best lines in Philly. It's not him.
    Moeller had the line playing better with Oher at LT and Hardwood at LG. Only difference between the all world play of our line during the playoffs and this year is Castillo and Gino. How could you come away thinking that they arent the problem? That's the only difference from last year.

Gino is too small and he can't handle bigger d linemen. Only somewhat success he has had this year was against the Texans, who have a smaller more athletic line. The bigger NT's blows him off the ball. He can't block them, plain and simple.

All reports, by guys who have been down to watch practice, say that Castillo is the line coach and Moeller has become a glorified assistant. I don't know what Castillo is doing, but its not working. It needs to be fixed, and if that means showing Castillo the door, so be it.
    Last edited by ballhawk; 09-30-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Bring back Cam Cameron!

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Moeller had the line playing better with Oher at LT and Hardwood at LG. Only difference between the all world play of our line during the playoffs and this year is Castillo and Gino. How could you come away thinking that they arent the problem?
    It's called Football 101.

I'll explain more when Ravens reach their 6th straight playoffs. Ravens
    are still 2-2 which is where I had them to begin with and 1-0 in the division.
    They're right on schedule despite blowing a game. They also won one some
    didn't expect them to. I see at least 8 more wins on the schedule for a total of 10
    with teams like the Clowns again and the Jets for two more plus some others which usually gets us into the POs even with Castillo and his line even if we
    lose to Miami.

In the meantime, I suggest you check out the Squeelers boards for a good
    laugh. It will cheer you up. They are
    jumping off the band wagon not to mention bridges with a worse line
    than ours. Theyre 0-4. There's always PIssburgh if you don't like Baltimore.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 09-30-2013 at 08:27 PM.