Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 139140141142 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,692 of 1703

Re: Ravens v.s. Bills Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Needed about 8 more lines for a perfect square block of text. :)

Ok guys I apologize to anyone who was on the receiving end of one of my rants. I'm clearly too emotional today to be making comments on this forum. It's my birthday and it was a shitty day outside of this football team and then watching this game just made my frustrating day go to another limit. I'm done for today.

Joe talking about his picks... Didn't see two defenders on 2nd & 4th ones... Under threw Torrey cause he was hit... Says we were still in it despite the to's

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Ok guys I apologize to anyone who was on the receiving end of one of my rants. I'm clearly too emotional today to be making comments on this forum. It's my birthday and it was a shitty day outside of this football team and then watching this game just made my frustrating day go to another limit. I'm done for today.
    Hope your birthday gets better man.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Presser on csn now
    Can't watch it. I'm in Germany.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Joe presser is on now
    "A lot of that falls on me today"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

7. Re: Ravens v.s. Bills Game Thread

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. It doesn't matter one fucking bit who the opponent is. The plays are the plays. These are all NFL teams and these guys can all play. You can't just ignore what happens on the field and say that because this isn't a top 10 defense it was this one particular player's fault. That game ending INT was not Flacco's fault and that's just the bottom line. After that INT, blaming Flacco was not the appropriate response. It was an amazing and lucky catch by the defender and it was Dallas Clark that screwed that play up badly too. The play calling on that final drive was bad as well. I'm angry because Flacco doesn't deserve to be told that he sucks after this loss. Jim Caldwell does. He hasn't designed effective plays and his play calling and game planning has been awful in this game and all others this season. The receivers are awful and the O line is a disgrace and they are making Flacco's life tough as well. Flacco had his worst game of his career today I firmly believe that. And it still wasn't his fault and he wasn't the worst player on the field and that's why I get upset at people talking trash about the best player on our offense.
    I prefer rum and coke at times like these.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. It doesn't matter one fucking bit who the opponent is. The plays are the plays. These are all NFL teams and these guys can all play. You can't just ignore what happens on the field and say that because this isn't a top 10 defense it was this one particular player's fault. That game ending INT was not Flacco's fault and that's just the bottom line. After that INT, blaming Flacco was not the appropriate response. It was an amazing and lucky catch by the defender and it was Dallas Clark that screwed that play up badly too. The play calling on that final drive was bad as well. I'm angry because Flacco doesn't deserve to be told that he sucks after this loss. Jim Caldwell does. He hasn't designed effective plays and his play calling and game planning has been awful in this game and all others this season. The receivers are awful and the O line is a disgrace and they are making Flacco's life tough as well. Flacco had his worst game of his career today I firmly believe that. And it still wasn't his fault and he wasn't the worst player on the field and that's why I get upset at people talking trash about the best player on our offense.
    Blaming the last pick on Clark is simply denial.

Flacco stared him down, and the defender jumped the route, bumping Clark and deflecting the ball (probably was technically PI as the defender ran through Clark a little early, though was making a play on the ball so I can see why they let it go). And of course, the diving pick itself was a great play, but that is irrelevant.

Yes, the play calling was bad. Yes the offensive line was terrible. And yes Flacco was terrible. It happens.

The real problem is that the alternative to "terrible" has not been "good," it has been "bad" or "slightly bad" or "mediocre" at best. That is the main problem.

Happy Birthday, don't let this game ruin it. Either we fix our issues (play calling, offensive line, and execution), in which case we will be fine (still tied for division lead). Or we don't, and the season will be brutal (imo), but nothing we can really do about it except keep rooting.

Joe not seeing guys is still his fault. Throwing a ball up for grabs because of pressure is still his fault.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Blaming the last pick on Clark is simply denial.

Flacco stared him down, and the defender jumped the route, bumping Clark and deflecting the ball (probably was technically PI as the defender ran through Clark a little early, though was making a ply on the ball). And of course, the diving pick itself was a great play, but that is irrelevant.

Yes, the play calling was bad. Yes the offensive line was terrible. And yes Flacco was terrible. It happens.

The real problem is that the alternative to "terrible" has not been "good," it has been "bad" or "slightly bad" or "mediocre" at best. That is the main problem.
    I never thought I'd read/hear someone say a QB threw 5 picks, but it was everybody else's fault.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

The Bills played more physical, had a better game plan and wanted it more. Harb should just say it, we got outplayed, outcoached and we'll regroup and go on fro here. Congrats to Buffalo

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

2-5 at the bye looks distinctly possible right now. This team, especially the offense, just looks bad.