1. Apology...Well sorta

Last Friday night I was given information from a friend in whom I trust, that one of the Ravens' offensive players had surgery and that it could hurt our offense for the future...I still haven't heard anything in the media about Rice having surgery nor have I seen my trusted friend since last week. Although he didn't get into any details about the surgery and I was sworn to secrecy, it may still be possible that Rice did have minor surgery or minor exploratory surgery last Friday...Any who, I apologize for any miss information that I have given and I won't give it in the future. :bag:
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 09-29-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Re: Apology...Well sorta

Well there's a HIPAA violation. If true, your daughter's friend could lose her job for revealing medical information.

3. Re: Apology...Well sorta

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Well there's a HIPAA violation. If true, your daughter's friend could lose her job for revealing medical information.
    That is one of the reasons I was sworn to secrecy.
    there was no info given to me about his status...

Blog Entries

I remember your post and it was promptly deleted. I checked with a trusted source and they knew nothing of it so I figured it was BS and I'm glad it was BS...

Blog Entries

Alright, I missed all of this. I take it Ravenator had a source that told him someone of importance for the Ravens had surgery that would significantly impact the offense, but that information was false?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

This thread is so cryptic.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Alright, I missed all of this. I take it Ravenator had a source that told him someone of importance for the Ravens had surgery that would significantly impact the offense, but that information was false?
    Yep. Luckily he was duped and the initial thread was deleted. No worries Ravenator, we all make mistakes.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Yep. Luckily he was duped and the initial thread was deleted. No worries Ravenator, we all make mistakes.
    Saw thread... Yet, it is being brought to light again... Would delete this one too

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!