Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Predictions for Ravens vs. Bills

If Stokely is slowed by injury, this could present itself as the next chapter in Tandan Doss' redemption. Doss knows the offense, provided he now has his head on straight.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Saw this tidbit. The Bills have the fastest offense in the NFL, faster the Eagles, Denver...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...astest-offense

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Stokley inactive today And Deonte active. Good chance for Deonte to prove himself.

Stokley inactive today And Deonte active. Good chance for Deonte to prove himself.

Ugh, it looks like Doss will be taking Stokley's role, not sure how to feel about that :grbac:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven52 View Post

Ugh, it looks like Doss will be taking Stokley's role, not sure how to feel about that :grbac:
    can't be no worse than stokely himself

Blog Entries

wheres Fred??

Was thinking this game was going to be an ugly one, like a 16-10 unconvincing win - but after seeing the inactive sheets, I'm hoping the O really puts their foot down and gets in sync for this - any more losses on their secondary and they'll have to name T.Waterboy as the dime. I've got dreams of Ravens @ Rams back in 11. Don't let me down, chaps.

I guess you missed the preseason, Doss hurt more than helped at receiver, caused a pick six. Doss's ineptness in TC was a big reason Stokley was signed. I have no problem with Doss as a returner, as a receiver I have major concerns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven52 View Post

I guess you missed the preseason, Doss hurt more than helped at receiver, caused a pick six. Doss's ineptness in TC was a big reason Stokley was signed. I have no problem with Doss as a returner, as a receiver I have major concerns.
    slick i feel you we are in dire straights at the receiving core, we have not TEs on the field right now, we can't run the ball effectively, outside of Torrey we are not good at all Brown is coming along but he's not an impact player yet. Doss, Thompson on the field worry the shit outta me, BUT with that said, stokely can't get separation to save his live, clark his hearing footsteps and slow as shit so what do we have to lose at this point against a bad buffalo team??

10. Re: Predictions for Ravens vs. Bills

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
    What happened to the Harvard grad who was the Bills' starting QB?
    Ryan Fitzpatrick is in Tennessee now, backing up Locker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    I predict a horribly slow start. I'll start screaming when the first offensive series ends in an 3 and out. The screaming will be exacerbated by the fact that the D lets the Bills O go for about 70 yards and a field goal.

When the 2nd offensive series ends in a net gain of 4 yards (run, run, pass, punt) I'll login to this website and rant, rave, and holler about how half of the team needs to go, we're REALLY missing Anquan and probably call Ozzie an idiot.

After we block a Bills field goal attempt and run it back for 6, I'll be elated. Then, I'll start screaming about how the offense needs to get its head out of its collective asses and do something! At that point, Flacco starts carving up the Bills depleted secondary, throws a bunch of touchdowns and I'll be drunk with a headache by 4PM.

Final Score - Ravens 34; Bills 6
    You're looking alot like Kreskin right now.