I don't think I've seen a more negative fanbase

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...diction-Thread

Blog Entries

Re: Predictions for Ravens vs. Bills

Quote Originally Posted by rpcfball View Post
    I don't think I've seen a more negative fanbase

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...diction-Thread

wow.

42-6 Balitmore. Its a sad day when my homer *** picks against the Bills. I just don't think we have the secondary to stop Baltimore nor can we stop the run. Our offense hasn't moved the ball in 3 games.
    He has a point here, their corners are being asked to play man and they're just not up to the task. The reason they're playing man is so they can focus on the run, which they seem to hold in tact for one half, then fall apart. And he's right about them taking too many FGs and not being able to get the TDs.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    wow.

He has a point here, their corners are being asked to play man and they're just not up to the task. The reason they're playing man is so they can focus on the run, which they seem to hold in tact for one half, then fall apart. And he's right about them taking too many FGs and not being able to get the TDs.
    Torrey Smith is going to catch 2 TD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Torrey Smith is going to catch 2 TD's.
    At least. I think he is going to have a field day.

17-7 Ravens. I don't know if this team has the firepower to hang up 25+ on offense, but if the defense gets them a short field or two, could be a bigger win.

Their offense should be easy to contain. Stack the box and cover Johnson, make them beat you in the air with their rookie QB. Our offense hasn't been impressive yet and it's a road game, so no blowout. I'll go with a comfortable 17-6 victory, no TDs allowed for a 3rd game by the defense.

This should be an easy game but we all know how we miss on these , lol.

Fundimentals win this one , just play straight ball and this is easy. Do some long routes EARLY , get way up EARLY and play defensive after. Being a Ravens fan during the Cameron years has cut all of our lives in half for goodness sake. Man just get up EARLY !!!! Play HARD the first half , no run run pass 3 and out BS. Let's just get this behind and think MIA next week.

I think we'll see another good game from our defense which is really starting to gel. Rookie QB, banged up starting RB, receivers don't scare anyone.. Going to be a long day for Emmanuel and Co.

We stick to the run again and this time Rice and Pierce mow the lawn in the second half especially.

Ravens 24
    Bills 9

9. Re: Predictions for Ravens vs. Bills

I have a feeling we will see the offense struggle once again on the road....I expect a close low scoring first half, and then Flacco hitting a few deep passes and the defense putting the heat on the rookie QB and forcing him into mistakes as we pull away in the 2nd half. Ravens 27 Bills 13

Blog Entries

Going 33 to 13... think they get a TD but maybe not on our D possibly from Marcus Easley
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Shutout. Ravens 30-0

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    I have a feeling we will see the offense struggle once again on the road....I expect a close low scoring first half, and then Flacco hitting a few deep passes and the defense putting the heat on the rookie QB and forcing him into mistakes as we pull away in the 2nd half. Ravens 27 Bills 13
    Kinda where I'm at as well.