Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Predictions for Ravens vs. Bills

I predict a horribly slow start. I'll start screaming when the first offensive series ends in an 3 and out. The screaming will be exacerbated by the fact that the D lets the Bills O go for about 70 yards and a field goal.

When the 2nd offensive series ends in a net gain of 4 yards (run, run, pass, punt) I'll login to this website and rant, rave, and holler about how half of the team needs to go, we're REALLY missing Anquan and probably call Ozzie an idiot.

After we block a Bills field goal attempt and run it back for 6, I'll be elated. Then, I'll start screaming about how the offense needs to get its head out of its collective asses and do something! At that point, Flacco starts carving up the Bills depleted secondary, throws a bunch of touchdowns and I'll be drunk with a headache by 4PM.

Final Score - Ravens 34; Bills 6

Blog Entries

35-13 Ravens. With the Bills getting their TD in garbage time. 14-6 at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    what signs?
    I'm predicting they'll get at least some of their assignments down and bust some holes for our RB's this game.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    I predict a horribly slow start. I'll start screaming when the first offensive series ends in an 3 and out. The screaming will be exacerbated by the fact that the D lets the Bills O go for about 70 yards and a field goal.

When the 2nd offensive series ends in a net gain of 4 yards (run, run, pass, punt) I'll login to this website and rant, rave, and holler about how half of the team needs to go, we're REALLY missing Anquan and probably call Ozzie an idiot.

After we block a Bills field goal attempt and run it back for 6, I'll be elated. Then, I'll start screaming about how the offense needs to get its head out of its collective asses and do something! At that point, Flacco starts carving up the Bills depleted secondary, throws a bunch of touchdowns and I'll be drunk with a headache by 4PM.

Lol this sounds ooh too familiar ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

I don't care who ya' are....that's funny.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

If the Bills defense were healthy, I would say that the Ravens would win this ugly, because they tend to win these ugly. However, the Bills defense is not healthy and is certainly a notch down from both Cleveland and Houston. There would be no excuse for John Harbaugh to take a conservative approach with the offense. Especially, since it would be beneficial to get up on Buffalo early and get Manuel to start to force some throws trying to bring them back.

The defense doesn't run anything back, because Manuel will save the TDs, but Buffalo turnovers will set up the Ravens offense often. I'll go with 41-9.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    what signs?
    They were off of the JFX by the Northern Parkway exit. :D

sounds about right!

god this sounds so familiar. are we twins?

1st Half Ravens 3 Bills 7
    Game Ravens 17 Bills 10

What happened to the Harvard grad who was the Bills' starting QB?

Ravens 27
    Bills 16

BTW, Super Bowl winning odds for Jacksonville is now 9500 to 1 (according to footballocks.com).
    Last edited by Corvus Corax; 09-29-2013 at 11:09 AM.

20-13 Ravens

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.