Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ring of Honor Guys all got 2013 SB Rings?!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Cut the OP some slack.

Yes, we've had this discussion a few times but he may have missed them. ;)
    Some of us aren't married to the forum.. I come and go with gaps of weeks especially during the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    it wasn't just here, I read it on various sports sites in and around the time, unless you totally switch of from football, which is what. I'm asking, your bound to have heard
    I follow the Ravens pretty closely even in the offseason and missed this bit of Information. Not everyone here catches everything. Don't be an ass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Some of us aren't married to the forum.. I come and go with gaps of weeks especially during the off-season.
    Touche. I don't know if Byner got one, but certainly JO, Stover, Jamal, Boulware, McCrary all got one, and in another touch of class, the Modell sons received rings in place of Art.

I don't think Bisciotti overdid it at all. Was it above and beyond, sure. But that fits the MO of Bisciotti. He's a guy who takes care of his employees, from every reach. The NFL gives each team a flat allotment of money to each team for SB rings. Anything they want to do above that allotment (either in terms of design or number of rings) is fronted by the owner. I fully expected Bisciotti to go deep into his pockets for them, because that's just who he is. Make sure the majority of employees are taken care of with a nice ass ring.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

The news about the RoH members getting rings was in many other outlets other than this forum.

The news about the RoH members getting rings was in many other outlets other than this forum.
    Again.. I'm not married to this forum, the internet, watching TV, etc. I work hard.. I play golf, I go fishing/crabbing, I travel a lot. I like to pop in here from time to time and on other sports sites but I certainly don't click on everything. I missed it, plain and simple. And I don't care that anyone is concerned about me missing it either. Life's too short, brother..

Again.. I'm not married to this forum, the internet, watching TV, etc. I work hard.. I play golf, I go fishing/crabbing, I travel a lot. I like to pop in here from time to time and on other sports sites but I certainly don't click on everything. I missed it, plain and simple. And I don't care that anyone is concerned about me missing it either. Life's too short, brother..
    ?????

I was defending you when Arnie was giving you shit.

Just providing you with a little context.

Decaf, brother

I think im married to the board. I read it at work, in bed, even when I'm out having a few I'll refer to the board to offer others opinions, hell I even read it while on the can.
    My 2 year old ask me when I have my tablet "Reading Ravens board daddy?"
    I love this place!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

?????

I was defending you when Arnie was giving you shit.

Just providing you with a little context.

That's not the way it seemed.

I'm not married to the board but I love the old man jokes.

BTW, did Heap and Mason ever make the ring? I might have missed it in between
    the jokes.

Blog Entries

Not only am I married to the board, if I could have sex with the board I would. I love this place.

Decaf, brother
    actually tonight it's Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest Marzen. Ahhh.. what a great German brew. My wife gave me the stink eye when she saw the $11/6 pack price tag but hey.. it's that time of year.

actually tonight it's Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest Marzen. Ahhh.. what a great German brew. My wife gave me the stink eye when she saw the $11/6 pack price tag but hey.. it's that time of year.
    Southern Tier Imperial Pumking for me. Thought it was all gone until I walked past some at a Thrifty Mart in West Seattle.

Southern Tier Imperial Pumking for me. Thought it was all gone until I walked past some at a Thrifty Mart in West Seattle.
    Did you hear the one about what they do in Louisiana on Halloween?

Pumpkin.