Yes, this is way too early, but this stuff is fun for me and gives me the opportunity to check out new players.

I'll continue to update this periodically and then more frequently once the season is over. Please use this for discussion, debating, etc. Also, if you have your own mock ups that you're working on, post'em up!

This is based off of where I think teams will wind up as the season progresses. Clearly, that will be the biggest change as the season goes on.

Round 1:

1. Jacksonville Jaguars – Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (6’6’ 272lbs). Yes, the Jags need a quarterback. However, Clowney is to the defensive line as Calvin Johnson is to wide receivers: once in a decade type of player. I just can’t see Gus Bradley passing up on Clowney when he can easily take one of the many quarterbacks in later rounds.

2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville (6’3” 220lbs). I’ve heard a lot of folks downplay Bridgewater’s ability because he plays in the Big East. Do folks not remember how he throttled Florida in the Sugar Bowl last year? Bridgewater can play and the Bucs clearly need to address the quarterback position after benching Josh Freeman. The only way they don’t go quarterback is if Mike Glennon shows some promise and develops quickly, which is possible I suppose.

3. St. Louis Rams – Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan (6’8” 300lbs). I know the Rams just invested heavily in the tackle position by signing Jake Long, but he has had some injury concerns and their other tackle, Roger Saffold, is a pending free agent. I’m not sure that the Rams will stick it out with Sam Bradford, but they desperately need to upgrade their offensive line and Lewan is one of the top players available in this draft.

4. New York Giants – Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M (6’5” 305lbs). The Giants have a lot of talent, but seem to be playing uninspired football. One area that is rather deficient is their offensive line though. They have Justin Pugh starting at right tackle, but I think he would be much better suited as a guard. Matthews is an athletic tight end with a fantastic bloodline and a nasty streak to him. Matthews and Pugh lined up on the right side would give the Giants a lot of athleticism and depth.

5. Oakland Raiders – Anthony Barr, DE/LB, UCLA (6’4” 235lbs). Barr is a heck of a pass rusher, but he can also drop into coverage and play stand-up linebacker as well. The Raiders just need to get better talent on the defensive side of the ball and Barr has tremendous potential as a 3-down hybrid linebacker. I think he could be used very similarly to how the Broncos use Von Miller.

6. Minnesota Vikings – Tahj Boyd, QB, Clemson (6’1” 225lbs). Boyd brings all of the athletic ability that quarterbacks like Russell Wilson and Collin Kaepernick bring, but Boyd is also a tremendous passer with excellent accuracy. I have a hard time believing that the Vikings are going to continue on with Christian Ponder for another year and if they don’t want to waste Adrian Peterson, they’ll bring in a better quarterback ASAP.

7. Pittsburgh Steelers – Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson (6’1” 205lbs). Even with injuries along the offensive line and players playing out of position, Roethlisberger still threw for over 400 yards and 2 scores against the Bears. Almost 200 yards of that game went to Antonio Brown because no one else can get open and make plays. The Steelers head into next off-season with some major questions at a lot of positions, but Watkins may be one of the best available players at this point and he gives the Steelers a deep threat that they lost when Mike Wallace went to the Dolphins.

8. St. Louis Rams (From Washington) – Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA (6’3” 229lbs). Sam Bradford is a free agent and even if the Rams re-sign him, he has been far too inconsistent to be a franchise quarterback. Hundley is coming from an NFL coaching staff (Jim Mora Jr.) and has developed into a multi-dimensional player. If Hundley continues his success this season, he could very well be the top quarterback chosen next year. He completed 66% of his passes in 2012 with a 29 to 11 touchdown to interception ratio. Additionally, Hundley can beat you with his feet. He ran for over 700 yards and 9 touchdowns in 2012.

9. New York Jets – Marqise Lee, WR, USC (6’ 195lbs). Lee has a nice combination of speed, quickness, leaping ability and route-running ability. He has been a very productive player for the Trojans for multiple years and he would be a nice compliment to Stephen Hill with the Jets. If Geno Smith continues to develop nicely, I think the Jets would be wise to get him better weapons.

10. Arizona Cardinals – Stephon Tuitt, DE/DT, Notre Dame (6’6” 305lbs). Tuitt may be the best 5-technique defensive lineman in this draft. For a guy his size, he moves extremely well and he does a great job using his long arms to keep offensive lineman off of him before shedding the block and making a play. He also brings some pass rushing skills to the table, which is nice to see from a 5-technique player. Darnell Docket isn’t nearly as dominate as he once was and the Cards will definitely look to develop better defensive depth.