Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blog Entries

Re: San Fransisco 49ers vs. St. Louis Rams Game Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Brian Quick doesn't look any good either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Yea, but Quick has never looked any good.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I agree.

I am always skeptical of the way the Ravens use WRs. But that's probably cause on Sundays I'm pulling my hair out and not think rational. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I think Caldwell would be able to use Austin out of the slot a lot better than Brian Schottenheimer. Additionally, I think Flacco would definitely be able to get Austin the ball a lot better than Bradford can.

Also, Austin can return kicks and punts, but he is only returning punts for the Rams. I would be doing anything and everything to get that kid the ball in space no matter what.

Blog Entries

Boldin we miss you :(

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Boldin we miss you :(
    He played well last night.

No doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Step, step, burp the baby, burp the baby, lol.
    Mike Mayock continues to the best color man in the business, bar none.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Schotty is terrible and Bradford seems to always toe the..."does he stink or does the coaching stink?" line.
    I have never been terribly impressed by Bradford...and less and less the more I see him play.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    You think the Ravens utilize WRs to the best of their ability? Wasn't that why Boldin disappeared some times?
    There were some (Greg Cossell comes to mind) that specifically pointed out that Cameron's offense was not correctly suited for Bolden (or Flacco). He particularly said, "They are running the wrong passing patterns for the types of athletes they have at receiver." Whether that was correct or not, Boldin's play sans Cameron (both on the Ravens and now on the 49ers) would seem to buttress that analysis.

As for the current Ravens? I never saw Torrey run a crossing patter under Cameron. Caldwell has run it several times this year to great effect.

Blog Entries

St. Louis' coaching staff did their players no favors.

Everytime they took Jenkins off of Boldin, Boldin went off. Initially, I thought it was because they keep Jenkins on one side, but I saw him move around. Second, it's like they didn't even have the defense prepared for the same run play, which San Fran ran all night, just picking which side.

Schotty is such an ap name for that guy. Empty backfields with constant pressure up the middle.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    St. Louis' coaching staff did their players no favors.

Everytime they took Jenkins off of Boldin, Boldin went off. Initially, I thought it was because they keep Jenkins on one side, but I saw him move around. Second, it's like they didn't even have the defense prepared for the same run play, which San Fran ran all night, just picking which side.

Schotty is such an ap name for that guy. Empty backfields with constant pressure up the middle.
    They also never called a pass play over 10 yds and that allowed San Fran to crowd the interior. Even Mayock was asking when they would open it up a little to keep the D honest, but it never happened. Makes Bradford look worse than he otherwise might be if there is zero creativity. But he's not the answer and they failed to get a lot of value for those picks they got for RG3, at least thus far

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!