http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4012--nfl.html

On this week in which I utter my annual prayer of thanksgiving that the Ravens are not headed to London to play a regular season game, the link provided is to a Shutdown Corner article with an interesting perspective on the NFL in London.

Basically it asks "where does the NFL think a London franchise would find 53 competitive players?" With apologies to the British posters:uk::haggis on here, I would have to agree w/ the premise of the article. I can think of nothing that would alienate the American fan base and player pool more than a full-fledged franchise located overseas. Nightmare logistics for its away games, as well as for the opponents at that franchise's home games. Short of players from the University of Hawaii, transoceanic team flights are not what the average potential NFL draftee is used to.

So glad that Pitts. drew the short straw (or whatever) this year and makes the trip in the midst of their potentially epic breakdown of a season. See ya, hope we never have to be ya.

Your thoughts on the NFL in London, either permanently or in its current annual one-off format?