Great dicussions. With Oher being a FA and McKinnie a possibly casualty, how do you all think our OT situation will look like next year? Obviously OT will have high priority in the draft, but do you think there's a chance that we could have new faces at both LT and RT in 2014?

A guy I'm keeping an eye on as a possible RT we could sign to a 2-3 year is David Stewart from the Titans. He will still have one year left on his contract after this season, but I'm hearing some Titans fans believes he'll be cut. I think he has some health concerns, but if he can stay health he would probably be a pretty good stopgap.

With regards to LT, it's no secret that it would be nice to soon land that guy who can lock down the position for a decade. Hopefully we won't be in position to pick a guy like that in the draft for the foresseable future, so I think we have to look at how the 49'ers got Staley and the Texans got Brown: converted TEs that they took a flyer on. I think getting a guy like that in the first or second round is the way to go. Anyone has some prospect to keep an eye on?