Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Ravens brawl in DC?

TMZ says so:

Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones was hurt early this morning after a brawl erupted on a party bus filled with his Ravens teammates ... TMZ has learned.It happened after a night of partying in Washington D.C. celebrating Bryant McKinnie's birthday.Sources at the scene tell us ... at about 3 AM, as people were leaving Opera Ultra Lounge, people on the bus began fighting. In addition to teammates, we're told at least one stripper was on board.One eyewitness tells us he saw a bottle being swung at Jacoby Jones -- it connected with his head and hurt him. We're told an ambulance was called "for a bleeding male" but he was not taken to the hospital.Our sources say a stripper named Sweet Pea is the one who hit Jacoby with a gigantic Ace of Spades bottle and this may have triggered the brawl. We're told the bottle smashed over his head and he was "bleeding everywhere."We're told Jacoby's friends tried to retaliate against Sweet Pea but Bryant McKinnie tried to stop him, and a fight broke out between the friend and Bryant.FYI ... Jacoby is currently injured and hasn't played since week 1.Police responded to the scene but no arrests were made. We're told there was evidence of an assault but no one cooperated with cops.
    http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/09/23...-washington-dc

Re: Ravens brawl in DC?

Seeing tweets about it now *smfh*

Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre 10m
    "a stripper named Sweet Pea" RT @TMZ: #Breaking: Raven's BRAWL In Washington, D.C. -- Jacoby Jones Injured http://tmz.me/17Xj2ea
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Great, this crap isn't needed. Jacoby is hurt.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/baltim...washington-dc/

Blog Entries

So typical.

Win a big game and go stupid.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us lose to BUFF because we think we are somehow on top of the world after a good win vs HOU. Typical Ravens let down game.

Harbaugh better be on some asses.

Well that sucks.

On the brightside at least he didn't further mess up his knee and it shouldn't change his timeline for recovery. Also, at least they weren't drunk driving.

Also who's the dumb friend who wanted to FIGHT Bryant McKinnie? That's probably the last guy on the Ravens I would mess with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Well that sucks.

On the brightside at least he didn't further mess up his knee and it shouldn't change his timeline for recovery. Also, at least they weren't drunk driving.
    Weren't there previous incidents at DC clubs?

STAY. AWAY.

Ridiculous behavior.

Blog Entries

Other than the Museums, there isn't much in DC worth seeing anyway. It's all overpriced and over-confident in atmosphere.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Way to go B-Mac and Jacoby. :grbac:

Hey B-Mac, can't get rid of that lifestyle huh? Isn't that what made you gain all of that weight and blow your money in the first place?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Other than the Museums, there isn't much in DC worth seeing anyway. It's all overpriced and over-confident in atmosphere.
    There are some excellent restaurants.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Weren't there previous incidents at DC clubs?

STAY. AWAY.

Ridiculous behavior.
    The dudes are allowed to have a social life. You're probably talking about the time Fred Davis threw a drink at some girl at a club in DC. Not that relevant considering they weren't even in the club at the time (and apparently Jones didn't start it).

It's not like they have practice on Monday and it's not like they were drunk driving.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

IFF this story has legs, it will be interesting to see how Harbaugh and his staff deal with things.

In other news, however, I understand that Jones' Chesapeake Bay Island Cruise for Wayward Ravens, complete with complimentary leis, is still scheduled...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Way to go B-Mac and Jacoby. :grbac:
    Good to see Jacoby is doing all he can to get back ASAP. Clearly he is 100% focused.