Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Buffalo Trip

  1. #1

    Buffalo Trip



    So, just curious. For those making the trip to Buffalo where's everyone sitting? My tickets are in section 241.

    Be nice to have some fellow Raven fans near!




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    617

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    I'll be in section 310 front row.




  3. #3

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    I'll be in Section 310, row 3. Hopefully within high five range Paluka!




  4. Re: Buffalo Trip

    I am selling 4 tickets if anyone is interested. They're in section 108, Row 6.

    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...Ticket-XChange




  5. #5

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    Sitting somewhere in the 200 level. Friends getting us tickets. Anything going on Saturday evening for Ravens fans?




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Westminster (FORMER Training Camp)
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    My wife and I will be in Section 110.

    From some of the comments on other threads I am reevaluating what I will be wearing to the game.
    Captain Offense




  7. #7

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    My wife and I will be in Section 110.

    From some of the comments on other threads I am reevaluating what I will be wearing to the game.
    I will be in full purple regalia all weekend.




  8. #8

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    My wife and I will be in Section 110.

    From some of the comments on other threads I am reevaluating what I will be wearing to the game.
    I've been, wear your colors,




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    617

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    I'll be in Section 310, row 3. Hopefully within high five range Paluka!
    Keep a look out for us. I should be wearing my purple Torrey Smith Jersey.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,717
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    Might get 2 of those guys 4 tickets if he'll split them up. Taking the wife to Niagra Falls for her bday and driving up that day anyway. Just means gotta leave a couple hours earlier lol. Why not? Lol




  11. #11

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Might get 2 of those guys 4 tickets if he'll split them up. Taking the wife to Niagra Falls for her bday and driving up that day anyway. Just means gotta leave a couple hours earlier lol. Why not? Lol
    Hey Slow, as it turns out I had one of my customers give me 2 tixs to the game. If you're looking for 2 seats mine are available. PM if you're interested. Section 241




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,717
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    Damn didn't come back in here first sorry Cosmo. Bought a pair of the exchange.

    Well be in section 122 front row! Center of the end zone. Guess I'm packing my ravens country flag to hang lol.




  13. #13

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    I have been to a lot of away games. Went to BUF in 2007. Had a great weekend (aside from the game) and there were a ton of Ravens fans. I will preface what I am saying with I met a ton of awesome, super nice Bills fans prior to the game.

    We had a group of about 40 total sitting in 3 different sections - mostly family and friends that were 30+ years old and clearly not looking for trouble. Had D cell batteries thrown at us when we pulled into the parking lot, AAA batteries (LOL) thrown at us during the game (the security guy standing 4 feet to my left looked at me and shrugged) and saw a woman Ravens fan I didn't know get sucker punched in the face by another woman walking into the concourse from her seats. A friend of mine who sat in a different section next to a Bills fan the whole game without exchanging one word turned to leave after the game and he got punched in the face. I wont mention the scene in the parking lot after the game that looked like it was bombed during WW2 and never cleaned up. It has been a while and that is a few quick memories off the top of my head.

    Like I said I have been to plenty of other away games with varying degrees of this stuff. And I am no saint - have had a few too many at home games and sure I have said stuff and acted like an ass to away fans, but this was the only sporting event that I truly did not enjoy and felt uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Buffalo is a sad wasteland. I am glad I went to experience it, but would never go back if my trip was paid for. I hope they move to Toronto.

    If you are going I hope that they have cleaned up their act and you have a great time.




  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Arbutus
    Posts
    1,875

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    I have been to a lot of away games. Went to BUF in 2007. Had a great weekend (aside from the game) and there were a ton of Ravens fans. I will preface what I am saying with I met a ton of awesome, super nice Bills fans prior to the game.

    We had a group of about 40 total sitting in 3 different sections - mostly family and friends that were 30+ years old and clearly not looking for trouble. Had D cell batteries thrown at us when we pulled into the parking lot, AAA batteries (LOL) thrown at us during the game (the security guy standing 4 feet to my left looked at me and shrugged) and saw a woman Ravens fan I didn't know get sucker punched in the face by another woman walking into the concourse from her seats. A friend of mine who sat in a different section next to a Bills fan the whole game without exchanging one word turned to leave after the game and he got punched in the face. I wont mention the scene in the parking lot after the game that looked like it was bombed during WW2 and never cleaned up. It has been a while and that is a few quick memories off the top of my head.

    Like I said I have been to plenty of other away games with varying degrees of this stuff. And I am no saint - have had a few too many at home games and sure I have said stuff and acted like an ass to away fans, but this was the only sporting event that I truly did not enjoy and felt uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Buffalo is a sad wasteland. I am glad I went to experience it, but would never go back if my trip was paid for. I hope they move to Toronto.

    If you are going I hope that they have cleaned up their act and you have a great time.
    What's extra weird is they won that game so I don't know why they'd be so bitter.




  15. #15

    Re: Buffalo Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    What's extra weird is they won that game so I don't know why they'd be so bitter.
    Exactly. What the hell is the problem up there (other than the fact they live in Buffalo)?? I've been to at least 10 other NFL venues, including Pittsburgh, have not experienced anything near what I'm hearing occurs in Buffalo!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland