Blog Entries

What do you think John Harbaugh really wants to say?

Fun idea. Everybody give their own version of what John Harbaugh really wants to say about the lovebus and any other issues in recent memory. So, think of the situation and/or the player involved, go into what Harbaugh actually said about the issue, then give your idea of what he's really thinking, what he really wants to say. The stuff you know he'll say when he goes home.....

For example....

"John, has the incident in D.C. been brought to your attention and, if so, how do you plan on handling it".

We can figure out what he actually said.

But what he really wanted to say was....

"You know Kevin, in all honesty it pisses me off to even have to address this issue. I mean, here's a guy, some reject from Houston that Vontae Leach talked us into bringing in, who, don't get me wrong, did some good things for us last year. But since he caught a few deep passes since defenses paid him no attention at all, he suddenly thinks he's hot shit. I don't mind the celebration and all, but, does the guy ever stop shaking his ass? I've never seen a guy shake his ass that much in my life. Guys don't do that Kevin. Then, I call him up during the off-season to join the team for OTAs and he's doing dancing with the stars. Dancing with the Stars? Are you kidding me? Shows up to camp and fails the conditioning test. I couldn't wait for Marlon Brown to take his spot. I was just thinking, "Please God don't let Marlon's knee give out." Somehow Jones gets taken out by Trawick and I will not be answering questions on why I gave him a roster spot, as I've told my wife a hundred times. So, of ALL the things he could be doing around this time, I mean, don't get me wrong, players gotta get their jollies off, gotta get their dicks wet, I get it, but of ALL the things he could be doing, he's hanging out with McKinnie of all people, three o'clock in the goddamn morning, in D.C. And just you wait until I find out what other players were on that bus, because they are quickly gonna find themselves on my shit list. I thought McKinnie's ass took up all the space on it, but apparently there's more room. So then I hear he let some braud crack him upside the head with a bottle. To be honest, by that point I wanted to do the same thing. God Bless Sweet pea, whoever the hell she is. Aint a goddamn vegetable that's for sure."
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: What do you think John Harbaugh really wants to say?

Ummmm.....no.

Saw the picture of mckinnie and his posse. Seems like a player off the field(don't forget the boat with strippers in Minnesota), shame his playing on the field is horrible.. Mckinnie owes Flacco a lot of "I'm sorry my guy sacked You" apologies. Maybe suit up Sweetpea, she evidently can handle herself well, unlike mckinnie.

Lol, you nailed it, good job. I might throw a few "dumb ass" in there, but that's a personal favorite of mine.

Blog Entries

One can only imagine what he really wanted to say about Andy Moeller.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Ummmm.....no.
    Yeap.

I'm sure what he really wanted to say was something like, "See? This is why we should have signed Randy Moss!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Fun idea. Everybody give their own version of what John Harbaugh really wants to say about the lovebus and any other issues in recent memory. So, think of the situation and/or the player involved, go into what Harbaugh actually said about the issue, then give your idea of what he's really thinking, what he really wants to say. The stuff you know he'll say when he goes home.....

For example....

"John, has the incident in D.C. been brought to your attention and, if so, how do you plan on handling it".

We can figure out what he actually said.

But what he really wanted to say was....

"You know Kevin, in all honesty it pisses me off to even have to address this issue. I mean, here's a guy, some reject from Houston that Vontae Leach talked us into bringing in, who, don't get me wrong, did some good things for us last year. But since he caught a few deep passes since defenses paid him no attention at all, he suddenly thinks he's hot shit. I don't mind the celebration and all, but, does the guy ever stop shaking his ass? I've never seen a guy shake his ass that much in my life. Guys don't do that Kevin. Then, I call him up during the off-season to join the team for OTAs and he's doing dancing with the stars. Dancing with the Stars? Are you kidding me? Shows up to camp and fails the conditioning test. I couldn't wait for Marlon Brown to take his spot. I was just thinking, "Please God don't let Marlon's knee give out." Somehow Jones gets taken out by Trawick and I will not be answering questions on why I gave him a roster spot, as I've told my wife a hundred times. So, of ALL the things he could be doing around this time, I mean, don't get me wrong, players gotta get their jollies off, gotta get their dicks wet, I get it, but of ALL the things he could be doing, he's hanging out with McKinnie of all people, three o'clock in the goddamn morning, in D.C. And just you wait until I find out what other players were on that bus, because they are quickly gonna find themselves on my shit list. I thought McKinnie's ass took up all the space on it, but apparently there's more room. So then I hear he let some braud crack him upside the head with a bottle. To be honest, by that point I wanted to do the same thing. God Bless Sweet pea, whoever the hell she is. Aint a goddamn vegetable that's for sure."
    Sounds more like want to say.

Blog Entries

"According to Jacoby, nothing really happened. And I believe that. Just like you would believe I don't have a doghouse, and certainly he wouldn't be in it. See, we all believe each other, right?"
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

What do you expect Harbaugh to say in his presser that he doesnt care or is proud? He took Classy coach speak and corporate line. But in reality, i doubt he cares. It was à Sunday night no practice the next day. I bet the players and coaches are having a having big laugh about it.

Blog Entries

This whole thing is much ado about nothing. These guys rented a party bus, so they were not drinking and driving. They had strippers on the bus, not hookers, so they were not engaging in prostitution. Also, there have been no allegations of drug use. These are grown men, who apparently were not engaging in any illegal activity. This was an embarrassing incident, nothing more. As long as such embarrassing incidents do not become the norm, Harbaugh and everyone else should just let this go. This happened at McKinnie's birthday party, but the same thing could have happened at any bachelor party.