Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens brawl in DC?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Wasn't "Sweet Pea" Popeye the Sailor Man's niece ? ... Bc
    She sure as hell did grow up then.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dreamjo View Post
    Completely agree.

In talking to them (the incentive for me to go is all of my drinks never end up on the final bill, only some. They're nice to me there), I came to realize why professional athletes date them (besides the obvious). They have a lot in common. Physical jobs that neither can do forever. A crapload of surgeries, and not just the elective ones - ankles, knees are big injuries for them. I can't believe how a dancer who been working for five years + can talk about an ACL....
    Honestly, being a certified trainer myself, being a dancer, in general, takes a great deal of core and full body strength, and endurance. Being a stripper takes a bit more. Not many people can even stand on their hands for more than three seconds, let alone much longer than that, while shaking their ass in a controlled fashion, or climbing up a pole backwards.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, we now know that Jacoby sucks at lying. The Stripper says it was just a verbal altercation and nothing more. Jones denies any altercation of any sort. Yet, none of the postgame explanations detail why police were called.

Of course, Jacoby went with the "I'm sorry for being at the wrong place at the wrong time" excuse.
    The constant, unnecessary, sometimes subtle, sometimes not jabs you are always taking at Jacoby is REALLY old and tired man.

It's been 2 years of this...every time there is the tiniest opening, you dive in head first.

He'll be gone after this year no matter what because above all else, we won't be able to pay him, but come on, Just hang in there for another couple months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    The constant, unnecessary, sometimes subtle, sometimes not jabs you are always taking at Jacoby is REALLY old and tired man.

It's been 2 years of this...every time there is the tiniest opening, you dive in head first.

He'll be gone after this year no matter what because above all else, we won't be able to pay him, but come on, Just hang in there for another couple months.

:word

I'm sick and tired of this story and Ray's comments. Its getting out of control to an extent. But let's be honest the media really hates this team with passion. When did they ever say anything great about us. You hear rarely about us in a good spot. But other than they always say something negative. These stories are a prime example of the media want to attack and go along for what TMZ is reporting. Who knows what happend other than Jay boogie and Big Mac and other teammates and "Ms Sweet Pea".

Quote Originally Posted by D-RavedUp5-27-52-20 View Post
    I'm sick and tired of this story and Ray's comments. Its getting out of control to an extent. But let's be honest the media really hates this team with passion. When did they ever say anything great about us. You hear rarely about us in a good spot. But other than they always say something negative. These stories are a prime example of the media want to attack and go along for what TMZ is reporting. Who knows what happend other than Jay boogie and Big Mac and other teammates and "Ms Sweet Pea".
    I really hated the media hating on Joe for not throwing 12 TD's last post season. Biased fools.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I really hated the media hating on Joe for not throwing 12 TD's last post season. Biased fools.
    :word I agree with you 100% HR

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

Aw come on RaveninWoodlawn, the man got cracked in the head by bottle wielding stripper, named Sweet Pea. Given the circumstances, I've gone light on him.

Blog Entries

Aw come on RaveninWoodlawn, the man got cracked in the head by bottle wielding stripper, named Sweet Pea. Given the circumstances, I've gone light on him.
    I wonder what Randy Moss would say to all of this behaviour....

Quote Originally Posted by D-RavedUp5-27-52-20 View Post
    :word I agree with you 100% HR
    Uhh ...

Well McKinney says it got way overblown by the media...but of course he would say that... Still, it was TMZ that broke the story so who knows what really happened!? lol

At least the coaches are poking fun at Jones during practice. lol Slight little jab via song choice.

He's healthy, didn't commit a crime, and hasn't missed any practice/rehab.

It's embarrassing...nothing else.

But don't act like these are your first shots at him...you've been doing it since last April.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.