Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens brawl in DC?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    Dammit JJ and BMac! Well at least we can't complain about the national media ignoring us anymore. PFT must be a hoot right about now.

I wonder how long before the "thug team" BS starts up again.
    About 12 hours ago...

Was listening to Steve Davis (who I personally cannot stand...but it was what was on in the carpool) and he had some national reporter talking about PartyBus and Davis asked, "Should we let the Ravens try to just sweep this under the rug, or is there more to this story?" And, the national reporter said, "There is almost certainly more to this story because a crime was committed and lives were impacted." He then equated it to Jim Harbaugh playing Aldon Smith on Sunday.

Somebody just shoot me....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    About 12 hours ago...

Was listening to Steve Davis (who I personally cannot stand...but it was what was on in the carpool) and he had some national reporter talking about PartyBus and Davis asked, "Should we let the Ravens try to just sweep this under the rug, or is there more to this story?" And, the national reporter said, "There is almost certainly more to this story because a crime was committed and lives were impacted." He then equated it to Jim Harbaugh playing Aldon Smith on Sunday.

well in that case, Jacoby shouldn't play this week

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    And, the national reporter said, "There is almost certainly more to this story because a crime was committed and lives were impacted." He then equated it to Jim Harbaugh playing Aldon Smith on Sunday.

But technically, in this case, I believe the athlete in question was the victim of the crime (assault), not the perpetrator, although we don't know if whatever Jones did was illegal or not.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    But technically, in this case, I believe the athlete in question was the victim of the crime (assault), not the perpetrator, although we don't know if whatever Jones did was illegal or not.
    Oh, you mean we want to talk about facts and what we know and don't know? Sorry, wrong thread....

(I agree 100% btw)

Blog Entries

First off, RaveninWoodlawn does have a point in that, for the MOST part, black guys and white guys have a different taste in bodies.

However, I think we can all agree that fake hair is pretty ridiculous.

I could tell that the girl in the middle of the picture has some nice sized thighs on her, but is probably lacking up top. Other than that, yeah, you can't tell much. The one on the right probably has just as much gut as booty.

It is unimaginative that these guys spend such money on these women.

Personally, I've never been a strip club/hooker guy myself, seeing it as a waste of money, so maybe that is skewing my thought on the matter.

However, these look like women you pick around the way, or right out of any store you walk into and keep it moving.

Sadly, it's the way the world is going, fake tits, fake hair, butt injections, plastic surgery.

I'm a gym goer myself and it's rare as hell to find a woman regular at the gym with a great body. Most of them, if they even show up, will show up for a few days and stop. But they'll be quick as hell to try all the other short cuts to fix their figure.

For the record, who here honestly thinks Jones didn't have that coming, or something along those lines coming? Who here honestly thinks he didn't say some shit or grab some shit out of line?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    Not sure what the rate is in America as I've yet to go to a strip club over there, bit it's 20 quid for 5 minutes usually over here (35 dollars roughly). No way would I pay anywhere close to that for "sweet pea" rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The helicopter hovering over the boat had actual live footage of McKinnie sitting in a chair on deck, getting head from one of the women on board.
    At least he gives as much as he gets.

Blog Entries

from what little i heard about this story, basically some girl broke a bottle over Jacobys head, which we dont even know if the intent was on purpose (I was told it was an accident when told the story but clearly most of the media is taking the "stripper hit him on purpose" approach), then Jacobys friends tried to fight/retaliate with the girl and Big Mac got into a fight with JJs friends trying to stop/protect the girl.

Now theres plenty of holes in that story, and you can feel one way or another about a party bus full of strippers (at least they werent drunk driving around imo), but seems to me JJs posse is the problem more so than anything in this story. McKinnie may have a history but seems he was in the right in this situation. Its a distraction and one we certainly dont need, but seems the players were at least not guilty of anything, assuming Jones didnt provoke the woman in someway to "defend" herself in that manner and it was indeed just an accident. Not pressing charges could mean it was an accident, or it was justified and calling it equal. Id agree if charges could be brought up now, they shouldnt though. just lick your wounds and move on so it gets forgotten quicker.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    First off, RaveninWoodlawn does have a point in that, for the MOST part, black guys and white guys have a different taste in bodies.

However, I think we can all agree that fake hair is pretty ridiculous.

I could tell that the girl in the middle of the picture has some nice sized thighs on her, but is probably lacking up top. Other than that, yeah, you can't tell much. The one on the right probably has just as much gut as booty.

It is unimaginative that these guys spend such money on these women.

Personally, I've never been a strip club/hooker guy myself, seeing it as a waste of money, so maybe that is skewing my thought on the matter.

However, these look like women you pick around the way, or right out of any store you walk into and keep it moving.

Sadly, it's the way the world is going, fake tits, fake hair, butt injections, plastic surgery.

I'm a gym goer myself and it's rare as hell to find a woman regular at the gym with a great body. Most of them, if they even show up, will show up for a few days and stop. But they'll be quick as hell to try all the other short cuts to fix their figure.

For the record, who here honestly thinks Jones didn't have that coming, or something along those lines coming? Who here honestly thinks he didn't say some shit or grab some shit out of line?
    Well, it said A stripper, but obviously there could have been more. Still, even though they are strippers, I get the impression they are stripper's Big Mac KNOWS. They might not have been "working", so to speak. Hell, maybe that's where the disagreement with JJ came in - he felt that type of girl is always working and maybe they were there to have fun with their friend too. I'm probably giving these guys way too much credit but there's a lot of conjecture here, quite a bit of it fueled by stereotypes and misconceptions fueled by, among other things, the hollywood style expectations in people's heads of what glamourous orgies the rich and famous must have. Trust me, they're not half as stunning in real life as they are in the movies.

PFT: Ray Lewis Thinks Leadership Could Have Stopped Sweet Pea

Obviously, he’s right.

Nothing unfortunate ever happened off the field involving a Ravens player when he was there.

This year's "leadership" stopped Schaub and the Texans....something last year's "leadership" could not.

All I care about (assuming there is not more to this story, such as criminal charges, etc).
    Last edited by JohnBKistler; 09-24-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Ray's comments irk me. Now he just comes off as another know-it-all blowhard talking head. Ray is no longer inside the Ravens' locker room to see what the "leadership" situation is, but I think it's safe to say Harbs is our leadership, with guys like Sizzle and Flacco stepping up as well. The situation will be dealt with internally, as it should.

What was the Ravens' leadership situation in 2000 when Ray was partying it up with his thug friends in Atlanta?