Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens brawl in DC?

Keep being frugal with the cash, Bryant.

Blog Entries

fat hoes

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post

He ain't lying though, apparently Ms. Pea is the (decent) one in the Gold Wig.

That's her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    They could report on that, but they couldn't show any Ravens highlights earlier on ESPN. SMH
    I was watching NFL Network last night during & after the Steeler's game and they were gushing over the Bengals. They hardly even mentioned the Ravens and when they did, it was just to show Ed Reed's return. I really think that they believe the Bengals will win the AFC North by 6 games.

Beau Petard, look what you missed.

Did anybody expect different?

I'll be honest here...other than the girl in the Big Mac jersey, those are the types of girls in black strip clubs.

I figured they'd get some blowback here lol...black men and white men have different tastes in female body types.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

I'll be honest here...other than the girl in the Big Mac jersey, those are the types of girls in black strip clubs.

I figured they'd get some blowback here lol...black men and white men have different tastes in female body types.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    This is just the Minnesota party boat (on wheels) that Bryant McKinnie brought with him from Minnesota. I bet Harbaugh can't wait to get rid of BOTH Jacoby and McKinnie.
    Speaking of HARBs, ESPN just reported he isn't happy with the "rumor" from TMZ that
    JJ was in a bar fight and hit over the head.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...s-with-bottle/

Here are some pics(safe for work) of "Sweet Pea".

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

I don't know.

Sweet Pea has a great body. Can't get past the hair. The rest are no prizes, IMO.

Blog Entries

In other news water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I don't know.

Sweet Pea has a great body. Can't get past the hair. The rest are no prizes, IMO.
    I can't get a good look at any of the other girls bodies...other than the really big girl and Pea lol