Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens brawl in DC?

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    Could have paid Boldin with Jacoby and McKinnie's salaries. Idiots.
    To be fair though, would you be comfortable with 1) Wagner at LT and 2) possibly no Arthur Brown?

That being said, after Doss returned the TD yesterday, a little part in my head said "Jacoby better hope he hits the ground running when he gets healthy". If we can replace Jacoby at KR, his WR spot is already covered a bit by Marlon Brown.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Apparently, according to his agent, Jones (and I am assuming McKinnie, too) is at practice today. So I doubt his head injury was that serious (easy for me to say, sure).
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe the team practices on Monday. So...that wouldn't make sense.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe the team practices on Monday. So...that wouldn't make sense.
    They do practice but it's often light.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    injury Rehab.
    team meetings.

Blog Entries

Apparently, according to his agent, Jones is at practice today. So I doubt his head injury was that serious...
    Luckily, the part of JJ's anatomy which he uses the least, won't affect how long it takes to get him back on the field... Bc

LOL this comment on the reddit thread:
    DC Police at the scene:
    "At around 3 AM a bottle was thrown at and hit its intended target. So we've been forced to rule out RGIII as a suspect."
    AKA RG-0-and-III
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

The incident is so crazy it sounds ridiculous, but as long as Jacoby is ok, I honestly don't see a big deal here unless you are one of those fans who want choirboys or guys that do nothing but lock themselves in their house because they shouldn't do anything but watch film and workout 24-7.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: New Jacoby Jones Injury

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    I hope they both get cut. We could have paid Boldin with both their salaries.
    For being attacked while doing something they have every right to do?

Last I checked there were no rules regarding players going out or having a stripper. This woman instigated an altercation and the players responded by contacting the authorities. Neither of them is facing a criminal charge or even a misdemeanor as far as I know.

Not to mention the fact that we don't have anyone to fill BMac's spot so cutting him would essentially blow our season. From where I'm sitting, even average left tackles are somewhat of a hot commodity.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Not to mention the fact that we don't have anyone to fill BMac's spot so cutting him would essentially blow our season. From where I'm sitting, even average left tackles are somewhat of a hot commodity.
    And not to mention that there were probably several other players with them...note that they rented a bus...

Nothing good happens at 3:00 AM in/near/outside a bar/nightclub...
    Not true... I used to pick up chicks routinely after playing a gig and loading out gear, etc. But as far as these guys out and doing stuff. They have to keep their head on straight. Jacoby going out to a party has nothing to do with staying focused on rehabbing his knee. I'm sure he's done al he can do. It's not like staying home and staring at it is going to make it heal any quicker. They just need to be smart.

Blog Entries

...note that they rented a bus...
    Yes, and Andy Moeller was the Designated Driver... Bc

Thinking Doss may have been there - it was his birthday yesterday I believe??