Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Who Did You Root For in the Colts @ 49ers Game?

Allow me to echo many others: Hate, hate, HATE the constant media hype and ballwashing of the Niners, coupled with the fact Jim Harbaugh is a spoiled baby. Wouldn't have been sad if the Colts had lost, as they're a fellow AFC contender, but I certainly am not AT ALL sad that the Niners look exposed.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Allow me to echo many others: Hate, hate, HATE the constant media hype and ballwashing of the Niners, coupled with the fact Jim Harbaugh is a spoiled baby. Wouldn't have been sad if the Colts had lost, as they're a fellow AFC contender, but I certainly am not AT ALL sad that the Niners look exposed.
    Never seen a team that lost the Super Bowl get more hype than the team that won the Super Bowl.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Can't ever root for the Colts.

And I don't get the Niner hate. Sure, the media hypes them up but they can't control that. I'm no Kap fan. I think he's an asshat. But that team has a ton of talent and I respect what they've done since Baby Harbs got there.

And the Harbaugh family is nothing but class. Sure Jim is passionate but he's a damn good coach. John wants him to do well I'm sure so that's good enough for me.

Blog Entries

Putting personal feelings aside, always have to root for NFC to knock off AFC teams. Esp a team like the colts who, more than likely, will be in the hunt come December.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Never seen a team that lost the Super Bowl get more hype than the team that won the Super Bowl.
    This! Plus Jim Harbaugh is a classless little punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Baby Harbs makes it extremely easy to root against the Niners.
    Wholeheartedly agree...

We may be competing with the Colts for a playoff spot, so I was definitely rooting for the 49'ers. In fact I was pretty much rooting against any AFC team playing an NFC team this weekend. Their loses are our gains.

I enjoy seeing Kapernick and company biting the dust too, but it would have been better for the Ravens if SF had won

Blog Entries

I didn't really root for either team.

If the Niners had won, I wouldn't have cared.

I will say that it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to root against the Colts though. I really like Andrew Luck and think he is such a throw-back QB. I also really like Chuck Pagano.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I will say that it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to root against the Colts though. I really like Andrew Luck and think he is such a throw-back QB. I also really like Chuck Pagano.
    This is spot on. Indy used to be second only to the Steelers in my 'Anyone But' thinking, but since Peyton's gone (who I like, but had our number and his leaving signified an end to an era), beating them and then again in the playoffs and the faces of the new era, Luck and Pagano being very likable, I've softened.

Add in the 2 Superbowls to Indy's 1 and I couldn't care less about them anymore- Ravens have come out on top.

I am over Irsay and the Colts and any form of resentment. I wanted the Colts to lose because I don't want any other AFC team to win because it could have wild card spot implications and if the Ravens don't win the division we need the AFC to have a wild card spot open for them. That said I wasn't exactly broken up about watching the 49ers and Kaepernick lose that game, that team is one I just can't root for.

Blog Entries

I will never root for the 40 whiners. I can't stand their coach, players or fans. Bunch of entitled d-bags.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

At first it was a no brainer I'd pull for SF due to the Colts obnoxious "fans." (at least the ones I encountered on regular basis) But that was before the national media covered the 49ers this off-season like THEY were the SB champs and made Jim H and Kaep the second coming of Beli-Brady..... so Ive now begun to sour on them as well. So six in one hand half a dozen in the other I guess.

Ravens wise though a 49ers win would've been helpful as its never to early to look at the standings and that would've put us a game ahead of the Colts in the AFC. But oh well.... maybe we'll be spared the HOF Kaep talk for a week or so.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect